Thread: How do I post to classifieds WITHOUT this PANJO BS?

My Cars
    95 m3

How do I post to classifieds WITHOUT this PANJO BS?

I owned an e36 M3, but its gone now, and I want to move some parts that would help out fellow enthusiasts.
    Every time I post a "FS" thread in the e36 M3 forum, it gets moved out of the forum to the "BMW Classifieds" subforum "BMW Parts for Sale sponsored by Bavarian AutoRecycling".

Thank you mods.

However, whenever I GO to the subforum "BMW Parts for Sale sponsored by Bavarian AutoRecycling" to sell something I can't create a new thread!
    It seems I have to choose a sub forum there, such as suspension, wheels and tires, exterior lighting, etc. This makes it very annoying when I have something I want to sell, such as my Peake FCX-RIII or Peake R5-SRS diagnostic tools, Bentley Manual, fan clutch tool, etc. So, I do my best to pick a sub forum, and try to create a post, then this stupid PANJO site pops up and makes posting a nightmare.

Aside from posting here in the the M3 Forum and having mods tow my post over to the classifieds, is there any way to create a normal "FS" post, like, on Every other forum on the internet? If not, I really feel bad for BimmerForums, this Panjo site requirement is terrible!
    1995 OBD I Cosmos Black M3 - RIP: gone but not forgotten

My Cars
    Black
    Word

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Yeah panjo is crap. And we were told that bf.c isn't profiting from it. So if that's true, they are keeping a crappy feature and forcing everyone to deal with it.

Hey why doesn't kevlar create a poll and see how many people want panjo to stay or go. Seems like a fair way to deal with it.

My Cars
    95 m3
    Lol, looks like the moderators moved my QUESTION to another forum, without even answering it.

This forum is headed down hill.
    1995 OBD I Cosmos Black M3 - RIP: gone but not forgotten

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Panjo was implemented by users requests... granted it has changed a bit since then. We worked with Panjo to implement their features. If you have a problem with any of their services, they have an entire support team designed to meet your needs and answer your requests staffed 24/7 (which is much better than relying on our staff to handle disputes).
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    1991 318is and 1997 328i
    So does anyone have a solution to this? I too want to make a for sale thread here but already have a Panjo ad. I see that other people have started new FS threads recently, anyone know how?

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    Shogun tricks and tips for the E32 series are HERE!