Thread: PLEASE helpppp :(((((((((

My Cars
    bmw e63 645ci 2004

PLEASE helpppp :(((((((((

Hi I am new here, sorry for my English, I have a big problem last 2 years and please help me, my engine is 4.4 n62 manual transition, when I start the car sometimes RPM goes up to 1500 and drops 700 idle position very lean and slow and sometimes it is fine, when I change the gear or change to neutral while am driving the RPM drops to 500 and goes agent up to normal 700, and when I change the gear car is tremors, I change my engine DME and its help but the problem still exists, but when the car starts normally this problem doesn’t appears and if it starts lean then this problems is there. And there is no check light and DIS and INPA does not show nothing engine is clean from errors. Please help me I don’t know what to do it is getting me crazy, in my country there are not so good mechanics and I cannot solve this problem I am about to smash my car on the wall@@ if anyone has some suggestions pleas help

Check throttle body, MAF sensor, spark plugs, and coils. Sounds like a MAF sensor issue to me.