2011 BMW 135i M-Sport 6-Speed with Warranty

For sale is my 2011 BMW 135i. I purchased the car from CarMax last year with the MaxCare service agreement and it has been a joy to own and drive. The car is in excellent condition, has been garage-kept under my ownership and was primarily driven on weekends, but only when time and weather allowed. Brand new factory Bridgestone runflat tires are currently installed and all maintenance was completed ahead of schedule - the car needs nothing aside from scheduled service and a new owner.

A major highlight of this car and the reason I purchased it from CarMax was the MaxCare service agreement warranty which is nothing short of excellent. Coverage is transferable to the next owner, and the warranty is valid anywhere that is ASE certified. You can take the car to your local BMW dealership's service center or your favorite independent mechanic and rest assured with peace of mind that the vast majority of issues will be covered. Coverage expires 8/2020, far longer than any BMW certified pre-owned warranty.

I will gladly ship at the buyer's expense. I have sold a few vehicles on eBay and worked with the next owner of the car to arrange shipping and everything worked out well.

Highlights
-2011 BMW 135i Coupe, Space Grey Metallic on Black Leather, 6-speed Manual
-Clean title, clean CarFax report available upon request.
-35,250 Miles
-2nd Owner
-Tags due May of 2017
-M-Sport, Navigation, Premium Package, Park Distance Control
-CarMax MaxCare warranty, $100 deductible (per visit) with 3 years and 7 months remaining
-Brand New Factory Runflat Tires
-Service records from everything done under my ownership.
-VIN: WBAUC9C59BVM09153
-Rare combination of the reliable N55 engine, hydraulic power steering and the 6-speed manual transmission - one of the few modern driver's BMWs.

Packages
-M-Sport
-Premium Package
-iDrive (navigation system)

Options
-iDrive with live traffic and 2016 maps
-Dynamic Xenons (turn with the wheel)
-Park Distance Control (rear)
-Comfort Access Keyless Entry & Start
-Sunroof
-Split, fold-down rear seats
-Folding, auto-dimming mirrors
-Factory Alarm
-Rain sensing wipers

Maintenance
-Battery Replaced, Coding Performed, 6/2016
-Water pump, thermostat & coolant 5/2016 (under warranty)
-Brake Fluid, 2/2016
-Control Arms, 2/2016 (under warranty)
-Inspection II performed @ 30,500 miles, 10/2015 included the following:
--Oil Service
---Transmission Fluid (redline MTL)
--Differential Fluid
--Spark Plugs
--Engine Air Filter
--Cabin Air Filter

Modifications
-Clutch Delay Valve (CDV) Deleted
-Clutch Stop
-Genuine BMW Grocery Bag Holder, located in trunk.

Imperfections
-Scrape on front bumper
-Popped seam on rear seat
-Minor dents
-Minor paint scratches & rock chips

Asking $22,750 cash or cashiers check from your bank (we will go to my bank to verify deposit). Not interested in trades of any kind, so don't bother. Price negotiable, all reasonable offers considered. You can buy the car with or without the warranty. The asking price will be slightly lower without. More photos available upon request. Inspections welcome. Call, text or email Alexander with questions, inquiries, or to schedule an appointment.

List Date: 12/20/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2011 BMW 135i M-Sport 6-Speed with Warranty
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------