Thread: Flat Bottom Steering Wheels now available from RedlineGoods!

RedlineGoods is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars

Flat Bottom Steering Wheels now available from RedlineGoods!

Hello boys and girls!

Please welcome our latest releases: Flat bottom steering wheel and ///M steering wheel cover for 1-series:

What do you think? As all our products they are available in 40+ colors of leathers and Alcantara and with numerous extra options available (padding, stripes, custom stitching patterns etc).

As these are new products we'd like to offer you some nice discounts on the first pieces bought by forum members so how about a Group Buy?

Retail price for the flat bottom steering wheel done this way is $650 but we are definitely willing to offer you a nice group discount

There are also holiday discounts for you for all our products so make sure to check in at RedlineGoods.com and see what we have for you to Take Pride In Your Ride

Oh, and by the way - the flat bottom steering wheel from the photos is for sale at $490 shipped Anyone intrested? Please message me for deails on how to order

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    Last edited by RedlineGoods; 12-16-2016 at 06:14 PM.
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

My Cars
    Hello again

Just wanted to drop you a short note about how we can customize the steering wheel we make for you. Please see a few examples of how our customers wanted their thumb areas finished:

So, what's your take on custom steering wheel? Please let me know and remember that this feature is not only available for flat bottom steering wheels but also for all the steering wheel covers we offer for DIY installation.

So make sure to make a good use of our current discount code: 1190DFRNM878 for ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT (on top of our regular discounts scheme)

See you at RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

My Cars
    And another flat bottom steering wheel by RedlineGoods has just been shipped to the happy owner

I realize of course this is not a Bimmer wheel but I just wanted to show you a cool idea of how Nappa leather perfectly matches genuine Black Alcantara

So, what is Your color choice? Make sure to make good use of our current DISCOUNT CODE: 1K191I6A4SA2 as soon as you have decided on colors and options

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    Just a few ideas on how to finish your interior with custom made leatherwork - just in case you are looking for some inspiration Showing flat bottom steering wheels but all the customizing we can do is available for all the products we make

So as soon as you're ready to grab something for your car, make sure to use our current DISCOUNT CODE: 1M1XEIK92463 for ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF OUR REGULAR DISCOUNTS SCHEME

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com and Take Pride In Your Ride!

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    Hi guys, how are you!

It's been a while since we last spoke but this has been a busy time for RedlineGoods Team.

And here's the result:

What do you think? Do you want something similar? Or maybe something totally different? Whatever your custom interior needs are, we're here to serve

Make sure to check our current specials and meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    And more examples of how different impression the same product makes when finished in a different way (classy black, racing style 12 o'clock mark, contrasting two-tone). Please have a look and think about how you can upgrade Your Bimmer

So now, Please see our color chart at http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.php, pick the color scheme you like best and make sure to use our current DISCOUNT CODE: 1PR194CTF821 for additional 10% DISCOUNT on top of our regular discounts scheme! The code works with all purchases, of course, not only steering wheels :-)

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com and Take Pride In Your Ride!

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team