Thread: Driven Racing universal steering wheels 160 each - SOLD

My Cars
    1997 BMW M3 Coupe

Driven Racing universal steering wheels 160 each - SOLD

Driven Racing universal steering wheels 160 each

Up For sale is variety of racing/street steering wheels which come in different sizes and designs. There is 10.75 which is the quarter midget wheel, the 12.9 Flat steering wheel, and the 13.5 Deep dish wheel.

1. Quarter Midget steering wheel is made using ultra lightweight aluminum and features finger indentation for added driver comfort. This steering wheels is mainly for race karts or for formula race cars.

I can also get you what ever hub you need for your car just text me your year make model of car and I will get you pricing. I can also install the steering wheel and hub for you at my shop at great price.

-- Weight 1.45 Lbs
    -- Lightweight aluminum core
    -- Width (outside diameter to outside diameter) 10.75 Inches
    -- Black suede finish
    -- Driver comfort focused
    -- Includes center pad for Quarter Midget racers

2. The awesome 12.9? flat steering wheel features an ultra-lightweight aluminum core, finger indentation for added driver comfort, durable red stitching and a laser-engraved Driven logo on the spoke.

I can also get you what ever hub you need for your car just text me your year make model of car and I will get you pricing. I can also install the steering wheel and hub for you at my shop at great price.

Used in the British Touring Car Championships, Red Bull Rally Cross and by thousands of amateur racers around the globe!

Weight: 1.95 lbs -- Lightweight Aluminum Core
    DIMENSIONS 10 x 10 x 2 in
    Width: (outside diameter to outside diameter) 330 mm
    Depth: flat
    Black suede finish
    Red center marker for quick and accurate wheel alignment
    Matching red stitching throughout wheel
    Finger indentation for added driver comfort

3. The 13.5? deep dish steering wheel is a favorite amongst the drift community. It is made using ultra-lightweight aluminum and features an embroidered Driven logo complemented by durable red stitching, and a laser-engraved Driven logo on the spoke.

This deep dish steering wheel is currently used by Formula Drift Pro drivers Mats Baribeau, Nate Hamilton, Kyle Mohan, Alex Hellibrun, Andy Gray and more! Countless more pro-am and grassroots drifters around the globe get sideways using the Driven deep dish steering wheel.

Weight -- 2.35 lbs- Lightweight Aluminum Core
    Width -- (Outside Diameter to Outside Diameter) 13.5 inches and/or 343 mm
    Dish -- (Depth) 3.5 inches and/or 89 mm
    Black Suede Finish
    Red Center Marker for quick and accurate wheel alignment
    Matching red stitching throughout wheel

Will ship to any where you are located as long as you pay for the shipping.

Please contact me 24/7 786 two eight seven seven one one seven.

BMW, MERCEDES, AUDI, ACURA, HONDA, FORD, CHEVY, DODGE, CHRYSLER, MITSUBISHI, SUBARU, TOYOTA, VW, BUICK, CADILLAC, FERRARI, FIAT, JEEP, INFINITY, HYUNDAI, GM, LAMBORGHINI, LAND ROVER, JAGUAR, KIA, MASERATI, MCLAREN, MINI, NISSAN, PORSCHE, PAGANI, SUZUKI, ALFA ROMEO ASTON MARTIN, BENTLEY MAZDA, LEXUS,

List Date: 6/22/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Driven Racing universal steering wheels 160 each
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Last edited by shogun; 12-19-2016 at 11:57 PM. Reason: double posts merged