Thread: Fuse Box Photo Thread

My Cars
    2010 Odyssey

Fuse Box Photo Thread

Request for M6 E64 Convertible owners: can you post a picture of your glove box fuses, assuming everything is working ok.

I recently bought my car, and went to check my fuses because my door sill lights aren't working. I noticed several of the glove box fuse slots weren't populated (according to the fuse chart), so I filled in the "missing" fuses. Now, I get a EDC Malfunction error, when it was working fine previously. I assume I changed something to cause this, but I don't remember which fuses I added, so I'd like to compare against another owner's working fuse layout.

I did find a hieroglyphics translation chart online at http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/att...-lay-out_c.jpg but this doesn't correlate exactly with the chart in my car. I saw another post somewhere indicating the included chart doesn't necessarily match the fuses actually installed at the factory, hence the need for an actual photo of the fuses.

If it matters, I have a 6 speed. Thanks.

My Cars
    2007 E64 M6 Convertible
    Go to www.bimmer.work and plug in your vin to see what options your car is equipped with. Once you do this look at the fuse box chart and make sure your fuses are installed in the correct slots and you do not have any unnecessary slots filled. I also have a 6 speed manual. Awesome to drive. Good luck!!