Thread: Fender Rolling in Seattle Area

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 Coupe

Fender Rolling in Seattle Area

Anyone know of any good shops in Seattle or north (including the eastside) that specialize in fender rolling and won't jack up my paint? I'll be mounting some 255/40/17's on 17x9 ARC-8's in the Spring and will need to roll the rear fenders on my E36 M3 sometime prior to then.

I've yet to find a shop that does it. My nearby BMW specialty shop as well as my alignment/suspension place in Bellevue both don't do fender rolling. I tried a body shop in my area as well and no dice. Ideally I'd like someplace that does it a lot which others have used before, since I'd prefer it be done right (or else I'd rent a tool and DIY it). To me it's worth paying for someone's experience.

Thanks!

My Cars
    99 M3
    Haury's in Lake City
    EuroTech in Kirkland

I have heard Queen City Auto Rebuild in Redmond.
    Last edited by bluptgm3; 02-08-2017 at 06:47 PM.

My Cars
    02 BMW X5 5 spd manual
    I know you were opposed to it... But you should consider renting the tool. Chances are you're going to crack the paint in the rear if you go slightly beyond a minor pull (based on personal experience with a heat gun and being gentle.) And the front shouldn't be a problem. It's $30 a day vs a body shop to do it which would be pretty high. You can check with Dave at Meisterwerks though, I'm sure he can point you in the right direction.

As for Queen City, that's one of the highest priced paint and body shops around; However, they will do some of the best work around in the eastside too. I don't think they'll do fender rolling though.
    Instagram: Jaws.garage
    2007 Saleen S331 Supercharged #133 Oxford white
    2002 Mercedes E55 AMG Tectite Grey/Black, Kleemann upgrades, Supersprint muffler
    2007 Buell XB12scg Cherry Bomb

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 Coupe
    Luckily I shouldn't even need to really pull the fenders at all. Just rolling the inner lip flush in the rear should give me the clearance I need for those wheels/tires. Fronts should be good with spacers.

Since my original post I did manage to find this place in my area who regularly rolls fenders - https://www.yelp.com/biz/hankook-tire-lynnwood . So I guess add them to the list. I'll check out some of the other places as well.

My Cars
    99 M3
    For what it is worth, I just sent my son the Eastwood Roller, $79 plus shipping
    http://www.eastwood.com/ew-fender-ro...FYdbfgod61IFhA

My Cars
    M550iX, 540M-Sport, Scud
    I used Group 2 Motorsports a few years ago to roll the fenders on my E39 540...it was only $125.
    2001 540 M-Sport (cdn), ST X (KW) coilovers, H&R 15mm spacers, Eibach anti roll bars (28mm/18mm), Beastpower rear antiroll bar brackets, M5 rear chassis reinforcements (traction rods), Strong Strut front upper strut bar, Dinan Stage 1 software, factory M-Audio subs, Bavsound speaker upgrade, Bluebus bluetooth integration, Stop Tech SS brake lines, ATE coated brake rotors, ATE ceramic brake pads.