Just bought a 2014 CPO BMW Z4 for the wife sight unseen out in California, it should be on a truck for delivery by Tuesday next week to San Antonio. To get the CPO certification the dealer had to put on a brand new set of Bridgestone Potenza RE050A run flat in OEM sizes of 225 /35R19 & 255 /30R19. Well I am not a fan of run flats so if anyone want sto send me an offer for these tires, they will have about 10 miles on them when I remove them next week.

Question is about rear tires. I can get Michelin Pilot Super Sports in the front but the rear is on long term back order, the only rears I can get are 265/30R19, which is just 10mm wider and only 1.2% taller. Not knowing how finicky these BMW models are does any one have experience running this size michelin? Is it safe for the wife and does it throw off the speedo?

I would really like to have the new Pilot Sport 4S tires that are replacing the super sport line but don't want to wait. Any advise on the 265 rears is much appreciated to this BMW newbie.

Again, if anyone wants practically brand new OEM brand new
Bridgestone Potenza RE050A run flats, let me know and send me an offer.