Thread: MVP Track Time 2017 Track Events (So Far)

My Cars
    2001 BMW M3

MVP Track Time 2017 Track Events (So Far)

2017 MVP Track Time Schedule

Fellow BMW Track-Time Junkies and Racers:

MVP TrackTime (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our2 017 track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

As usual,we have exciting track events for 2017 and for additional fun, we’ve added a third day at Road America in October. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2017 progresses.

MVP’sgoal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at every track event for reasonable entry fees. Our three-run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (generally2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below is MVP’s initial 2017 schedule, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

February 24-26, 2017:Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) – REGISTRATION COMPLETE

April 8-9, 2017:National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) – SOLD OUT

June 5, 2017: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) - SOLD OUT

July 15 - 16, 2017 :Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) SOLD OUT

August 7, 2017: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - REGISTRATION COMPLETE

October 13 - 15, 2017 :Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) SOLD OUT

November 18 - 19, 2017:Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) SOLD OUT

December 8-10, 2017:Daytona International (Daytona, FL) – 1stAnnual “Winter Escape”

Registration for MVP Track Time events is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for our2 017 track events at your choice of the links below:

On-LineRegistration:

Mail-InRegistration:

Join us in 2017 for the on-track fun with MVP Track Time. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2017. Happy Motoring!

MarkPfeffer – MVP Track Time
    www.MVPTrackTime.com
    Phone: (314)249-3770
    E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
    Like MVP Track Time OnFacebook:https://www.facebook.com/mvptracktime
    Last edited by Feffman; 10-12-2017 at 07:26 AM.

My Cars
    Rubicon, Cayman, 911 S
    Well run event- definitely brought out lots of high end track cars. The comparatively large number of McLarens was surprising.

My Cars
    2001 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridgeway View Post
    Well run event- definitely brought out lots of high end track cars. The comparatively large number of McLarens was surprising.
    Thank you for the kind words about MVP's 2017 COTA event. It was a fun event and I trust you had a good time.

Feff
    Last edited by Feffman; 03-09-2017 at 05:50 AM.

My Cars
    '95m3(Avus)/996tt/4.8is
    Road America was FANTASTIC this weekend. The intermediate group was one of the best I have ever run with all were very considerate. The track support teams were also on top of their game.

Great work Feff!

Drew White

My Cars
    2001 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by olemiss540 View Post
    Road America was FANTASTIC this weekend. The intermediate group was one of the best I have ever run with all were very considerate. The track support teams were also on top of their game.

Great work Feff!

Drew White

Drew:

Thank you for the kind words about MVP. I'm glad you enjoyed Road America in July. It was a fantastic weekend with a great group of drivers. I hope to see more of my BMW homies at the track in 2017.

Back to Road America in October and Road Atlanta in November.

Feff