As many of you know, FCP Euro doesn’t do sales very often so I am very excited to announce that we are offering up to 30% off everything on our website during our cyber week sale. We will also be offering some flash sales every two hours starting at 9am on Saturday morning featuring even more savings. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and @fcpeuro on Instagram and Twitter because that's how we will be announcing the sales.

For those of you who haven’t shopped with FCP Euro before, we offer only OEM & Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Every part you buy from FCP Euro is backed by an industry-leading comprehensive, lifetime parts warranty - including wear and tear items like wiper blades or brake pads. Additionally, you will receive world class customer service with a 365-day return policy and free shipping over all orders over $49.

Thank you for the support and if you have any questions please email me at gareth1@fcpeuro.com and I will do my best to get back in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your support!

Sincerely,
Gareth