Thread: Servotronic malfunction/ electrical malfunction

My Cars
    03 745li

Servotronic malfunction/ electrical malfunction

Servotronic warning light popped up on dash but when I drive it says electrical malfunction my speed indicator does not work or you as you call it speed thermometer I guess windshield wipers stopped working steering wheel is stiff and up car starts but does not drive or reverse or neutral that indicator stop as well my ABS light is on my brake lights are on and a little triangle with an! In the middle also came on can someone please help me with this issue that I'm having and by the way I have a 2003 BMW 745Li which was driving fine until now and I had it for about 2 years haven't had a problem up until now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bflo View Post
    Servotronic warning light popped up on dash but when I drive it says electrical malfunction my speed indicator does not work or you as you call it speed thermometer I guess windshield wipers stopped working steering wheel is stiff and up car starts but does not drive or reverse or neutral that indicator stop as well my ABS light is on my brake lights are on and a little triangle with an! In the middle also came on can someone please help me with this issue that I'm having and by the way I have a 2003 BMW 745Li which was driving fine until now and I had it for about 2 years haven't had a problem up until now
    I had my car plug up to a scanner but it is not reading what is can or cannot pick up where is not read into the car that is not working as well so I am at a total loss right now and I need help please can anyone tell me what is going on with my car

My Cars
    06 Bmw 750li
    I have a very very similar problem with mine. I have a 06 Bmw 750li (e66). I have servotronic malfunction and electrical system fault. I have not been able to find out what is going on. I have went through fuses and a bunch of wiring. I can not get a code reader to link to my port also. I have checked battery and alternator voltage. Everything their is fine. Any one with Ideas?? The help would be greatly appreciated so that I don't have to take it to the stealer.