We will be having a Cars & Coffee meet again on Saturday, December 10th, 2016. Start time will be 8:00 AM - 12:00 NOON.

The location will be at the Peter Pan BMW Service Center in Burlingame, CA. Right off the 101 HWY, close to SFO Airport.

This is a very special Cars and Coffee Meet. We will be supporting the Peter Pan BMW Children's Toy Drive which is supported by the United States Marines. Peter Pan BMW has decided to make this event even more special.

There will be Coffee, and as is now the new tradition, there will also be DONUTS!

To support the Toy Drive, there will also be special discounts that day. We will have the customary non-nonsense, no strings 20% discount on any purchases by attendees on the day. That's right, buy a watch or buy a water pump - you get 20% OFF. No questions asked as long as you are attending the C&C Event.

For this meet, any attendees who helps out with a toy for the toy drive will get a 25% discount off any and all purchases made that day. YUP! You heard right, 25% off ALL your purchases. In addition to the 25% discounts, all attendees who help out with a toy will also get entered in a raffle for a prize drawing that day. There will be four prizes awarded that day plus a Grand Prize with a value of up to $100.

At one of the earlier meets, my cross country traveling M5 was on display. How would you like that choice parking spot? If you would like to have your car displayed - please post a picture of your car and we will do a drawing to see who wins that choice spot on the day.

I will of course be there as well as other enthusiastic team members like Louie and the one and only Nicole to host you.

Oh... by the way, that is also my Birthday week, so if nothing else I hope you will come celebrate my birthday with me :-)

I hope to see a ton of BMW Fans and Enthusiasts on the day. See you there! Let's make this a HUGE meet to end the year and celebrate the holidays while bringing smiles to a bunch of kids' faces :-)