Thread: M5 Style Mirrors. Great condition! Mirrors, glass, gaskets, wiring and hardware included! - No Longer Available

My Cars
    09 E90 M3 89 325i

M5 Style Mirrors. Great condition! Mirrors, glass, gaskets, wiring and hardware included! - No Longer Available

M5 Style Mirrors. Great condition! Mirrors, glass, gaskets, wiring and hardware included!

I recently picked up a 2001 M5 and was going through a box of E39 parts I had from a while back when I had my 540i to see what I held onto.

I found these as I never got around to installing them. I recall they are from ECS tuning (https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/m5-mirror-set/013085ecs02a~ecs/) where they go for $260.00 and are currently on backorder.

Overall they are in great shape with a mark on one mirror, a couple very small ones on one housing and could use a better cleaning. The housings themselves are metal and solid with all parts having a matte finish. All wiring and clips are in GREAT condition and all functions work as intended. These even have the tilt feature (how they are oriented in the picture) but you will need the correct switch panel (I think 61312357607 according to ECS) and possibly a control module. I've also included the rubber gaskets and foam which are in excellent condition as well (doesn't come with most mirror sets)

If you have questions please let me know!

*Free shipping to the lower US 48 states. I will ship elsewhere so please shoot me a note.

List Date: 11/8/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: M5 Style Mirrors. Great condition! Mirrors, glass, gaskets, wiring and hardware included!
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

My Cars
    '03 540iT M-Sport
    I see not available but not sure if that is you pulled them from sale here or for sure they sold. Could you please confirm? If not sold, I would be interested. Thank you