Thread: Beepi.com cheated on the warranty period. How do you guys handle this situation?

My Cars
    2013 128i

Angry Beepi.com cheated on the warranty period. How do you guys handle this situation?

I bought my car a year ago through Beepi.com a used car seller startup service. When I bought my car, they listed it as having a full BWM warranty until April 2018, when in reality it expires in October of 2016. I discovered this when I called the BMW service center.
    I brought the issue up with Beepi.com and they confirmed I had been given wrong information. I was so frustrated, because they seemed to have known about it, but didn't tell me until I asked.
    They are saying that it is not possible to extend BMW manufactural warranty period and proposing some options.
    Their proposal was to provide either $2000 or "Beepi Care" that provides a few maintenance services for two year.

1. 2 years BeepiCare (Beepi's proposal #1)
    2. $2000 (Beepi's proposal #2)
    3. 17months manufactural BMW warranty (Original value)

#1 and #2 are what Beepi proposed me instead of #3. I don't think either #1 and #2 has the same value as #3.
    They are saying #1 and #2 are the only options they can provide.
    How much is the 17 months BMW manufactural warranty as a cash do you guys think?
    How do you guys usually handle this situation in the US? Do I need to sue them?

Please share any ideas for how victims can handle this problem.

My Cars
    M3/4/5
    That's terrible, but at least there's some attempt to make it right. We're in November now, so I think the window to extend the BMW factory warranty has closed. I would take the $2k and not look back. 128 is a solid car and $2k will easily cover the water pump and OFHG that will eventually fail. If they fail after 17 months, you'll be ahead. In a sense, $2k could equate to a 5+ year warranty if not much goes wrong. Good luck.