BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS 2003 530i Manual, Fully loaded - No Longer Available

My Cars
    e36 3/4/5

FS 2003 530i Manual, Fully loaded - No Longer Available

FS 2003 530i Manual, Fully loaded

I am selling my 2003 BMW 530i 5speed. This car is fully loaded and well maintained. This car has the winter package, premium package, upgraded BBS multi-piece wheels, and other miscellaneous upgrades. Has flawless touchscreen head unit radio with Bluetooth options. Just had an oil change. Has great tires, good breaks, perfect coolant system,does not leak anything, and every bushing has been checked and replaced if needed. Car currently has 188,xxx miles. The clutch is in great shape and everything in the car is working. No mechanical problems with this car. A/c blows cold. This car is rather rare because it has some M upgrades and is manual. Interior 9/10, Exterior 7/10 (Has a few scratches on the body and normal rock chips) . I would be pricing it higher if it did not have a few cosmetic issues.
    The reason I have the car priced at $42,00 is due to the fact that there are 3 issues with the car.
    1.) One of the plastic gears in the driver seat motor is broken. This means that the seat cannot recline far back. Very inexpensive part, I just do not have the time to do it.
    2.) Headlights are after-market and need to be replaced. They work just fine but I am an enthusiast and think they should be replaced with OEM ones (xenons). I do have someone who would sell the lights for $300 and are in amazing condition. If I was keeping the car I would buy them but I need to sell so that will be your decision.
    3.) The rear bumper has some chipping on it. I may be able to get this repainted. These chips are something that you do not see until you get somewhat close to the vehicle.

I am currently away at school but the car is at my house, and I am whiling to travel home to show it to serious buyers only.
    I will entertain trade offers for other BMWs.
    As I have said, I am a BMW enthusiast and have owned multiple early model BMWs. I know what this car is worth and feel this is a more than fair price, so please do not waste my time with low offers or foolish trades.
    Thank you!
    Edit: Photos are uploading with lower quality, please email me for better photos.
    Better photos can be found here - http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/Coletownsend94/library/

List Date: 10/25/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS 2003 530i Manual, Fully loaded
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by Spicolii; 11-13-2016 at 10:28 PM.

My Cars
    e36 3/4/5
    All Pm's replied.