E31 K Bars swaybars 840i 840Ci 850i 850Ci 850CSi

I have some sets of K-Bars for the 8-Series E31 BMW
These are from the last batch made by Greg K. many years ago. They have been sitting on a pallet ever since then, but they are like brand new.....powder coated silver and wrapped in plastic.....perfect condition.
These sway bars are hailed as possibly the absolute best up-grade for the suspension on these cars, and are highly sort-after but almost unattainable, until now. They keep the car 'flatter', less roll, more stable in the corners, and a lot less of the understeer that these cars are known to have.
Much has been written about the suspension upgrades for these cars.......springs, shocks, bars and bigger wheels, and some people are not happy with the ride quality of their cars after they do all these 'improvements'. But the real culprit here is the shocks........most of the time, the 'old stock 20 year old worn-out' shocks are replaced with brand new HD (Heavy Duty or Sport) Bilsteins; and while these new shocks are great on smoother roads, they are far from comfortable on most roads & streets. The springs, bars and bigger wheels hurt the ride quality a little, but really not much. My advice for the shocks is to buy NEW stock ones, and you will be much happier.
I have bars that will fit ANY of the E31's....early or late, 850 or 840.....just tell me the month/year of your car.
I had changed my pricing to help more E31 owners get a set of the amazing Gen II K-Bars; but because Panjo takes close to 7% commission, and Paypal is close to 3%, I am losing $70 through them. I'm sorry to have to do this, but the kit that includes the 2 bars, the 4 mounting rubbers and their clamps, the rear reinforcing plates, and the installation instructions has now gone up to $760 (from $700) ..........sorry, but your loss is their gain. I will still cover the shipping charges in Domestic USA
If there is anyone who wants to source their own bushings, I will work with you, and I will sell the kit for $700 without the rubber mounts.

Please contact me through dwornikinvesting@gmail.com

List Date: 10/23/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: E31 K Bars swaybars 840i 840Ci 850i 850Ci 850CSi
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $760.00

--------------------------------------