BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2004 BMW X5 4.4i Sapphire Black Metallic - No Longer Available

My Cars
    2008 BMW 535i 6-speed

2004 BMW X5 4.4i Sapphire Black Metallic - No Longer Available

2004 BMW X5 4.4i Sapphire Black Metallic

2004 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire Metallic

Gorgeous Black Sapphire Metallic exterior with Dakota black leather interior, pampered by an enthusiast, garaged, meticulously detailed and maintained, with complete service history. Panoramic sunroof (no leaks), rear sun shades, and stay warm with the winter package including heated seats and heated steering wheel, and ski bag. 12-way power front seats with memory, and adjustable lumbar make for the perfect comfortable ride. The leather is in absolutely perfect condition.

Plenty of power under the hood, and with the class IV trailer hitch and self-leveling suspension, you can tow just about anything, and the all wheel drive can take you anywhere. An upgraded Android-based touch-screen and headrest monitors allows everyone to stay entertained on long trips. HID adaptive headlights, rain-sensing wipers, new rear tires, and new front and rear suspension will keep you safe on the road. Auto-dimming mirrors, compass, headlight washers, fog lamps, etc.

The vehicle averaged 8000 miles per year before our family purchased it in April, specifically for our summer road trips ? 20k miles in the last 6 months! Needless to say, after over 300 hours in the car we can say it is extremely comfortable! A/C works great ? thoroughly tested in an Arizona summer.

This X5 is in excellent condition, both cosmetically and mechanically. Run exclusively on premium gasoline, synthetic 5W-30 oil changes every 6000 miles with Mann oil filters. Average highway fuel economy is consistently 20 MPG. Over the course of the past 6 months, the following work was done (with all receipts, and parts warranties):

TRANSMISSION REPLACED with an excellent condition used 71k-mile replacement (20 hours)
    Front and rear suspension rebuild (5 hours labor)
    Rear sub-frame bushings (6 hours labor)
    New front CV half-shaft (2 hours labor)
    4-wheel laser alignment
    Full BMW software updates (ECU/transmission/etc)
    New brakes all around
    Transmission fluid/filter change, FULL flush with replacement
    All new climate control buttons
    New rear tires (Yokahama)
    New heater water valve

The following updates/upgrades were added:
    7? Android 5.1 Touch-Screen GPS/DVD/CD/Radio/Multimedia
    Aerodynamic Roof Load Bars
    Reese Class IV 2? Trailer Hitch
    Activated Charcoal Cabin Filter
    Titanium Front Lower Grill
    Load floor cargo net
    Genuine BMW floor mats

Additional parts included:
    ABS Sensors (2 front, 2 rear)
    Axle Seals (2 rear)
    Mann Oil Filter
    Original BMW SatNav

NEW WORK JUST DONE: Both valve cover gaskets and upper timing gaskets were replaced, injector seals replaced, and new Bosch Platinum 4+ spark plugs all the way around. Both PCV valves were replaced. If you know anything about the valve cover gasket job on the X5 4.4i, you understand how involved it is (10+ hours, and over $1600)! I just added a pic of cylinders 1-4 under the timing cover so you can see how clean the engine is on the inside... very little indication of any build-up.

Transmission and torque converter were replaced with a high quality, low mileage (71k miles) used transmission, with a complete flush of the transmission cooler and torque converter.

Currently at 130k miles, with only 71k on the transmission, this vehicle looks and drives new and is ready to go another 100k! Will consider a trade, but ONLY for a Titanium Silver E60 535i M-Sport with Dakota black interior. I am a destination car buyer, so I understand private party inspections and will gladly accommodate out of town buyers. I'm 35 mins south of the Nashville airport.

List Date: 10/7/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2004 BMW X5 4.4i Sapphire Black Metallic
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

My Cars
    2008 BMW 535i 6-speed
    Price lowered. Let me know if you have any questions.

My Cars
    '98 540i '01 540i 13 E70
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrendtro View Post
    Price lowered. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Still available?

My Cars
    2008 BMW 535i 6-speed
    Yes, still available. Feel free to private message for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by 300kplus View Post
    Still available?