Hey guys,

I just put an n55 engine only from a 2013 335i RWD with Automatic transmission into a 2011 335xi AWD with manuel transmission. Basically had to swap a bunch of different components and what not everything seemed like it was going smooth till I was done the swap and started the car. It started up but with very ruff idle. It seems to want to bog out and die when you start it unless you feather the throttle enough to settle the idle to a point where it runs on its own steam. It does eventually run smoother but then acts up again with ruff idle. I noticed one thing that was different that I did not change, It was the high pressure fuel pump. I noticed they are different. So I pull the hpfp off my 2011 n55 and it comes out fine... now I try and pull the hpfp off my 2013 n55 and it's like it comes out so far to a point but then is being blocked by something from letting it out completely.

If anyone is familiar with any of this or perhaps has a suggestion on how these newer hpfp's are removed would help A LOT! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk