Autogeek.net Car Care Products
** 10% off @ Autogeek.net - PinnacleWax.com & Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

Thread: MA SHAW LTW wing

My Cars
    '97 M3 coupe (DD duty)

MA SHAW LTW wing

I bought my car about a month ago, and it has the MA Shaw LTW style 4 piece carbon wing. I'm just trying to find out more about it, (if they can still be purchased, what do they sell for currently, origin of the company). I've been looking around the internet for this information, but I've come up pretty dry. Thanks for any help!

My Cars
    03 zhp, 97 e36m3, 04 zhp
    Seriously? First hit on google when you punch in "MA Shaw LTW style 4 piece carbon wing": http://www.mashaw.com/html/product_info_BMW.html . Contact number on the bottom of the page.

MINIz guy is offline #buttstuff2k14 BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    rolls coal
    MA Shaw is now partnered with Getty Design. The MA Shaw phone number is disconnected, but the email still works. They, or should I say MA Shaw himself, is extremely slow in replying to the emails, so your best bet is to call the Getty Design Santa Ana number. Most likely, MA Shaw will answer the phone and help you out. Make sure you have time, as he likes to talk.

I've been assured, from many older guys from my shop, that MA Shaw and Getty fiberglass products are the best in the business. These guys are Porsche guys that use their parts for race cars and replica cars, so they have a high standard for these parts.

Hope that helps.

My Cars
    98 Dakar M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mless5 View Post
    Seriously? First hit on google when you punch in "MA Shaw LTW style 4 piece carbon wing": http://www.mashaw.com/html/product_info_BMW.html . Contact number on the bottom of the page.
    Calm down.

Apex - Recaro - Ground Control - UUC - AP - Schroth - Macht Schnell - MaShaw

My Cars
    '97 M3 coupe (DD duty)
    Its this exact kind of response that kept me from coming to this forum or any others in the first place. Obviously I tried google, obviously I went to BOTH of their websites and couldnt find any current information.

Quote Originally Posted by MINIz guy View Post
    MA Shaw is now partnered with Getty Design. The MA Shaw phone number is disconnected, but the email still works. They, or should I say MA Shaw himself, is extremely slow in replying to the emails, so your best bet is to call the Getty Design Santa Ana number. Most likely, MA Shaw will answer the phone and help you out. Make sure you have time, as he likes to talk.

I've been assured, from many older guys from my shop, that MA Shaw and Getty fiberglass products are the best in the business. These guys are Porsche guys that use their parts for race cars and replica cars, so they have a high standard for these parts.

Hope that helps.
    Thank you, that's about the bulk of what I was looking for.

My Cars
    97 328i
    You are exactly what is wrong with this forum. Calm down and check google yourself to see if a whole lot of info comes up. Not much right? yeah that's what I thought. Put your money where your mouth is and stop adding to the outbreak of rudeness on this forum.