Thread: FlatBottom Steering Wheel Anyone?

RedlineGoods is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars

FlatBottom Steering Wheel Anyone?

Hello guys and girls :-)

It's been some time since I last messaged you but now I think I have something you'll like

Please see what we are now working on and let me know what you think

So? Do you like it? Or maybe you want it?

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

My Cars
    '06 zhp coupe
    Nope. What's the point? I wouldn't want it even if it was free.

My Cars
    I know many of you are waiting for some photos of completed BMW flatbottom steering wheel but why don't you have a look at two other wjeel that we recently completed:

What do you think?

As for the BMW steering wheel - what is the color scheme you'd like to see it? Or maybe one of you wants to buy this first piece? We'll gladly wrap it for you

Have a great weekend!

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team
    RedlineGoods - Custom leather shift boots and more - Custom Made for Your Bimmer!

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

My Cars
    2001 318Ci AC Schnitzer
    Don't like the yellow on it too much, would be nice to see what it looks like in the car though. I'm looking to do something with my steering wheel as well since it's starting to peel off slowly

Do you have any previous experience with alcantara material on steering wheels? Would love to have that.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler View Post
    Don't like the yellow on it too much, would be nice to see what it looks like in the car though.
    We used orange Nappa leather on 350Z steering wheel as those cars had orange leather upholstery available as factory option.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler View Post
    Do you have any previous experience with alcantara material on steering wheels? Would love to have that.
    Sure we do! Alcantara is one of numerous options available

See a few examples below:

What do you think?

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    2001 318Ci AC Schnitzer
    Ohhhh I love the alcantara wrapping no doubt, looks sweet and feels even better. Are all the pictures your guys' job?

My Cars
    Of course, all the photos are from our website. But some of them may show covers installed by customers themselves. I thnk the EVO wheels are wrapped by customers but am not sure

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    The first BMW flat bottom steering wheel completed

What do you think?

I will have another one for you (the Mtech 2 one ) tomorrow or on Friday.

And one more, this time for newer Bimmers (E90/91/92/93) next week

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    And one more completed wheel, hope to see it installed by a happy forum member soon

What do you think?

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    Flat bottom wheels family has a new member

This time it's for 2005-13 3-series and 2004-13 1-series.

Other applications soon. If there's anything you'd like for yourself, feel free to ask

And please remember we have a Holiday Sale going on with discounts reaching up to 50%! Meet us at RedlineGoods.com and Enjoy

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    Hello again

Just wanted to drop you a short note about how we can customize the steering wheel we make for you. Please see a few examples of how our customers wanted their thumb areas finished:

So, what's your take on custom steering wheel? Please let me know and remember that this feature is not only available for flat bottom steering wheels but also for all the steering wheel covers we offer for DIY installation.

So make sure to make a good use of our current discount code: 1190DFRNM878 for ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT (on top of our regular discounts scheme)

See you at RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    And another flat bottom steering wheel by RedlineGoods has just been shipped to the happy owner

I realize of course this is not a Bimmer wheel but I just wanted to show you a cool idea of how Nappa leather perfectly matches genuine Black Alcantara

So, what is Your color choice? Make sure to make good use of our current DISCOUNT CODE: 1K191I6A4SA2 as soon as you have decided on colors and options

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    Just a few ideas on how to finish your interior with custom made leatherwork - just in case you are looking for some inspiration Showing flat bottom steering wheels but all the customizing we can do is available for all the products we make

So as soon as you're ready to grab something for your car, make sure to use our current DISCOUNT CODE: 1M1XEIK92463 for ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF OUR REGULAR DISCOUNTS SCHEME

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com and Take Pride In Your Ride!

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    1995 BMW 325is Coupe
    Is it possible to get it in alcantara?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    Sure! It is available in all the colors and fabrics that we offer, including Alcantara (the genuine one, of course )

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    Hi guys, how are you!

It's been a while since we last spoke but this has been a busy time for RedlineGoods Team.

And here's the result:

What do you think? Do you want something similar? Or maybe something totally different? Whatever your custom interior needs are, we're here to serve

Make sure to check our current specials and meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team

My Cars
    And more examples of how different impression the same product makes when finished in a different way (classy black, racing style 12 o'clock mark, contrasting two-tone). Please have a look and think about how you can upgrade Your Bimmer

So now, Please see our color chart at http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.php, pick the color scheme you like best and make sure to use our current DISCOUNT CODE: 1PR194CTF821 for additional 10% DISCOUNT on top of our regular discounts scheme! The code works with all purchases, of course, not only steering wheels :-)

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com and Take Pride In Your Ride!

Take care

Jack
    RedlineGoods Team