Thread: Potentially moving to Myrtle Beach area for work...where should I stay away from?

My Cars
    95' 540i/6, 11' GSX-R600

Potentially moving to Myrtle Beach area for work...where should I stay away from?

Basically, I have a job opportunity that involves moving to Myrtle Beach. Does anyone know the area or surrounding areas? I am looking for a safe area to live. Tips and/or recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks

95' 540i/6: Dinan chip, CAI, strait pipes, Bilstein sports, H&R lowering springs, short shifter

My Cars
    E34 M5
    Wish I could help, but I know more of the Charlotte/Rock Hill area. But free bump! Myrtle Beach is a pretty nice (my experience = one weekend).
    1991 M5 (in progress)

Restoring an old BMW, God help me.

My Cars
    E70 | FZJ100 | Z31
    We moved from Atlanta several years back and live a few miles north of downtown Conway—about 20 minutes to the beaches. It feels like small town but still close enough to get to the action without too much fuss. If you have to be close to MB, I'd look for something just north or just south mainly due to the tourist season craziness. Def want to stay away from any location that puts you on 501 to get to/from work (like Carolina Forest). As far as safety—I'd pass on looking for anything within the city limits of MB. Everywhere else should be good, with Surfside probably having the least amount of crime.