Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: Brace Yourselves, Winter Is Coming — APEX Wheel/Tire Group Buy

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

This Group Buy has ended

This Group Buy has ended!

Click the link in our signature for our most recent promotions or Group Buys. To stay up to date and never miss another Group Buy, promotion or any other APEX related news, just simply visit our website here!
    Last edited by Eddy@ApexRaceParts; 09-06-2017 at 02:34 PM.

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    E46 M3 18" Square Fitment Guide

Wheels
    EC-7 18x9" ET31
    Moderate Profile 2 Face
    21.25 lbs.

Studless Ice & Snow Tires

Michelin X-Ice Xi3
    Option 1: 245/40-18

Performance Winter Tires

Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4
    Option 1: 245/40-18

For E46 M3 owners, the 18" APEX EC-7 is the perfect candidate when outfitting your car for the upcoming winter. This wheel is constructed with a focus on durability and brake clearance, allowing it to go places most 18" wheels on the market simply cannot. For your M3, we suggest the 18x9" ET31 on all four corners, which provides enthusiasts with a proven square fitment with adequate inner and outer clearance for cars at OEM ride height, and for those who have lowered the car on aftermarket suspension. By running these wheels in a square footprint, we have maximized efficiency with the ability to rotate wheels and tires on all four corners. Our EC-7 wheel is very user friendly, compatible with OEM mounting hardware, centercaps and TPMS sensors.

When it comes to wrapping these wheels with fresh rubber, we understand the BMW community is diverse in its needs, therefore we are offering a studless ice and snow tire in 245/40-18,, as well as a performance winter tire in 245/40-18. The 245/40-18 studless ice and snow tire is our recommendation for enthusiasts tackling more severe weather conditions, as the slimmer tire widths are proven to be more effective in those environments. Enthusiasts driving in mild winter conditions will likely opt for the 245/40-18 performance winter tires.

All tire options will complement the EC-7 9" wheel, and will bolt up to the car as a direct fit with no modifications necessary. This ensures drivers have the right equipment when they need it most this winter.

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    Looking for convenient wheel and tire solution this winter? Sign up for our Group Buy today!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    Our group buy enters the payment phase tonight at midnight PST (10/6)!

-Matt on behalf of Eddy

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    The Winter Wheel and Tire Group Buy has entered the payment phase! You don't want to miss out on this opportunity. Visit the Group Buy page and make your pledge today!

-Matt

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    We only need 6 more members to submit their pledges and get this deal over the finish line! Lets keep the momentum going

-Matt

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    We have officially reached our goal! :dance:

The group buy will close tomorrow (10/13) at 11:59pm. Pledge now and take advantage of this great deal!

-Matt

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    It has been brought to our attention that Canadian customers submitting their pledge through the Group Buy platform are shown an inaccurate shipping charge of $150, instead of the $100 flat rate promised in the Group Buy details. We apologize for the confusion, and we kindly ask that all Canadian customers who would like to place an order, to contact us directly by emailing groupbuys@apexraceparts.com prior to the closing of this deal (Oct 13th 11:59 PM PST). We will be placing your Group Buy order manually to ensure order accuracy.

Please provide us with the following information in your email, so we can get you added into the Group Buy
    - Billing and Shipping Address
    - Front and Rear Wheel Selection
    - Wheel Finish
    - Front and Rear Tire Selection
    - Any accessories such as TPMS, lug bolts, etc.

After the Group Buy closes we will send you an online invoice for the total amount of your order.

Thank you for your participation.

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    We’ve just received our shipment of tires for this Group Buy, and we’re beginning the process of mounting, balancing, and preparing your wheels & tires for shipment. Stay tuned and look for a shipment notification email over the next couple weeks as we begin fulfilling orders.

- Ryan