1986 M535i Euro

1986 M535i Zinno w/manual cloth seats. 250k kilometers (150k miles)

- Getrag 265 tranny. Shifts flawlessly.
- Slick top (No sunroof)
- Non-A/C
- Power front windows, manual rears
- Rear sunshade
- Headlight aim control
- Tow package
- M System II Throwing Star wheels (Staggered) w/new Hankook V12s
- ABS

The car is very straight with a couple of small dings. The car has been repainted on some panels with 2 stage Zinno whereas there are two different shades of red, 2 stage and single stage are not a perfect match. Fenders and M-tech body kit are not a perfect match. Looks ok depending on the lighting when you can really see the difference. There is a small hole on the M-tech front bumper passenger side. The car shows well though and draws a lot of attention at local Cars & Coffee event.

There is no sign of accident damage. The hood looks to be original. Frame rails are straight with no sign of damage or repair. Shock towers and everything under the hood look fine with no sign of repair.

Rust.
There is a small bubbling of rust under the paint around the antenna. There is now also a small spot on one of the front doors at the very front lower edge that I just found the other day. A little surface rust on the corner jack points where paint/undercoating was removed from jacking up the car. A very small amount of rust on one of the license plate light recesses. There is some bubbling of paint in the bottom of the spare tire well. There is also some rust on the very front areas of the inner fenders where they meet the radiator support. I have been under and around the car and that is all that I can report.

Mechanical.
The car is in decent shape. The only things I know of are the following:
- Needs new high beam switch (or maybe just a good cleaning of the old one)
- Needs brake bomb (Accumulator)

Interior.
- Needs a couple of rear door ashtrays
- Driver's seat front thigh bolster has been repaired with some stitching where there was obviously a tear.
- Dash has one very small slight crack appearing at center vent, about 1/16"
- Aftermarket Blaupunkt stereo.

Would be interested in possible trades, so let me know what you have.

Jon 8o4-714-9685

List Date: 9/15/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1986 M535i Euro
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------