Item Description: 2010 BMW X5M

Year: 20010
    Make: BMW
    Model: X5M
    Mileage: 105.6k ( subject to increase)
    Title Status: Clean, free of liens
    Transmission: 7 speed w/paddles
    Drivetrain: 4.4 Twin Turbo V8

Hate to let this go, she's been a dream come true but I have too many toys.

gonna keep this rather brief as it's late and I work 16 hours a day and have to get up in a few hours. Can give more details via pm if serious inquiries appear.

Car has 105.6k miles, this will go up as every once in awhile I get the itch to drive her.

I'll start with the negative.
    Crack in the windshield the size of a silver dollar located slightly behind rear view mirror, this literally happened within 30 minutes of me picking up the car, doesn't obstruct view so I never fixed it.
    few dents and dings, not many and nothing major by any means.

Car is fully loaded minus iDrive and I believe towing package.

yes this includes back up sensors and 720 degree camera's.
    Cold weather package.
    Navigation,
    Dvd player which I have unlocked to work even when put into drive ( stock they turn off the second you put car into drive)
    Premium sound,
    heated and cooled seats.
    heated steering wheel.
    dual power seats.
    HUD
    M sport mode.
    Lots more.. I have a list printed from the dealer of all factory options on the vehicle.
    555hp From the factory.... 0-60 in roughly 4 seconds. She is QUICK for a crossover.

Car has never been wrecked or left me stranded, even after needing both turbos replaced which ended up costing close to 9k to replace. YES THEY BOTH HAVE JUST BEEN REPLACED BY BARON IN SHAWNEE and yes I do have the paperwork to prove it.(under 600 miles ago, since getting it back I have driven her maybe 4 times.)

I have put over 15k into the car since purchasing her in January. she was purchased in Oklahoma and brought immediately to Baron in Kansas city to have everything, and I mean EVERYTHING fixed on her. (yes I have paperwork to prove it.)

No tears in the seats, interior looks brand new. I do have dogs which have been in the car maybe 5 times, however car was meticulously cleaned after each ride.
    I do smoke, Sorry bout it, but I'm a slave to nicotine.
    I have cared for this car meticulously, and not a penny has been spared in making sure she stays near perfect.

I really have loved this car, but as stated, I have too many toys, and quite frankly I need a D6 Bulldozer for my Motocross track in Northern California.

I'm somewhat open to trades but it would have to be something I fall in love with immediately.

I want this car to go to a good home. She has always taken care of me and I would prefer the buyer do the same...

Test drives with cash in hand, she is a lot more power than most people expect.

I'm asking 30k. which is what I paid for the vehicle before having all the work done to it. price is negotiable depending upon payment method. Clean and clear Kansas Title in hand, please don't low ball and please don't waste my time.

your best bet in getting ahold of me is via phone as I don't get online often being that I work so much

call or text, nights or days, if I miss your call send a text and I can get back to you on my break or after work. Like I said, I'm currently working 16 hours a day so free time is pretty scarce.

909-219-3095
    Yes I am located in Kansas City despite my California area code.. No this is not a google voice number and this post is not bullshit or spam. One of my businesses is simply located on the west coast.

Pictures are on the craigslist post. Can E-mail more pics if a serious inquiry occurs.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I know I said I'd keep this short but aaaaaaye

Here is the craigslist post:
    http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5746740619.html

My Cars
    1996 740iL
    Towed to classifieds.

My Cars
    2010 X5m,
    Appreciate it, Sorry for the wrong section post.

My Cars
    1996 740iL
    No worries. I left your other thread in the X5 sub forum for awhile.

My Cars
    2010 X5m,
    bump