Thread: Time won't advance

My Cars
    2014 BMW f82 m4

Time won't advance

Hi,first time on here people so try to be gentle!! I seem to be having trouble getting my time to advance on my display? I've set the clock as per manual,set it to the right time zone,set automatic time adjustment ,set up BMW online and still the time won't advance even on navigation & even pairing my mobile !! Am I missing something before I take it back to BMW and made to look like an idiot.has anybody had issues with their clock ?? Oh it's a 2014 f82 m4 cheers

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Using the I drive?
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    2014 BMW f82 m4
    Yes using the idrive

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    Did you try setting the time manually?
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    2014 BMW f82 m4
    Yeah ,still won't advance

My Cars
    2017 BMW M3
    This is weird, according to your location on your profile you are in England. I don't think that there should be a difference between settings between England and the US. If I were you, I would just call your dealership and try and get someone to walk you through it, it should take only a minute for them to figure out or diagnose. I have been learning a new thing everyday at this point with my New M3 that I have only had for 15 days.. Trust me I have been struggling to learn the little things with this car and all the computer based settings that come with it. Good luck though, hope you already figured it out by now though.