2002 BMW M-3! Excellent Condition! Very Well Maintained! Perfect for racing enthusiast!

2002 M3 with approximately 116k miles. Engine has been rebuilt and is VERY strong. Dyno at more than 400hp with NO modifications to the engine besides strengthening. Engine does have professional tune to match other upgrades. Car was bought from private owner that only used for daily driver. Car has been meticulously upgraded with no expenses spared by Markert Motorworks in Lawrenceville GA. I have purchased a 2014 Porsche 991 GT3 Cup car that arrives in 4 weeks and must sell this car to make room in my garage. Car was driven this weekend at AMP after recent suspension tune by Race Analytics and car is PERFECT! Car has only done DE's but is set up to be able to easily do NASA GTS3 class. I have treated this car like my more exotic track cars (Scuderia, Aventador SV, GT3RS), so no expenses spared. I have over $60,000 in the car but need to make room, so this is the perfect car for someone that wants to go racing or get a track car that has no history and is set up ready to go. CAR HAS NEVER BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT. Car always runs at perfect temp and has never overheated. Here are just a few of the upgrades:

Bimmerworld Exhaust
Body and chassis fully reinforced by Atlanta's best body reinforcement shop recommended by Markert. Not a single crack in the body.
Turner Motorsports Carbon Fiber Rear Aero
Full Cage professionally done by Markert Motorworks
wired for Cool Shirt, just need to drop in the box, I will keep mine for the Cup Car
helmet blower
bimmerworld long shifter
new clutch and transmission by Markert
Safety net and window net
OMP driver seat, Recaro Passenger seat
Bimmerworld full carbon fiber front aero
SIX (6) APEX wheels, 4 black 2 chrome, all with HOOSIER R7's
KW suspension upgrade
UUC brake system
Bimmerworld Carbon Fiber brake ducts that work great to save brake longevity
Carbon fiber hood
Carbon Fiber Sunroof Delete
OMP removable steering wheel
Schroth harnesses for driver and passenger installed last year new so has plenty of time until expiration
Full fire suppression system for car, driver, and engine
Lean rear windows
Helmet holder
Parking break delete
AFE intake
Racing Dynamics Strut Brace

List Date: 9/8/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2002 BMW M-3! Excellent Condition! Very Well Maintained! Perfect for racing enthusiast!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------