1995 BMW 525i Touring (wagon) Great Driver

1995 BMW 525i Touring, 250,000 miles, Alpine White w/ Tan interior.

Pushing 250k miles, I've put 40k of them on it. I'd drive it cross country tomorrow. It leaks or burns most fluids, so I check and top them off every month or so. Heat/AC works great. Has many stupid little problems: driver window doesn't work (can manually go up and down), central locking likes to lock you in occasionally, sometimes the hatch open warning dings for no reason, and plenty more I'm not thinking of. I just don't have the time to chase down all the issues.

Seats are in good shapes with no rips or tears. Dash is crack-free. Has factory radio with factory 6 disc cd changer. Dual pane sunroof works great. Headliner is sagging in sections, and has come off the front section of sunroof (pictured). Rear seats fold and lock down, has cargo cover, and rear netting. Has decent rubber floor mats.

Paint is in decent shape. Looks much better in pictures. There are 3 noticeable dents in the body, one on the hood from a baseball, one on the driver's fender, and one on the back right quarter panel. There is also a spots of rust on the lower doors, and on the rear hatch. Has aftermarket wheels with a good set of Blizzak snow tires, and also comes with a good set of summer tires.

I have replaced quite a bit while I've owned it:
Rear Driver Side Window Regulator
Radiator
Auxiliary Water Pump
Upper Radiator Hose
Oil Level Sensor
Hatch Shocks & Pivot Points
Front Suspension: Strut Mounts, Control Arms, Thrust Arms, Center Tie Rod, Out Tie Rods, Sway Bar Links, Alignment
Interior Driver Door handle
Alternator
Starter
Plenty of other little things I'm forgetting too.

It's been a great daily for me, but I'm ready for something different. I'm asking $1,200 (does not include the black 17" M Coupe wheels or the roof rack). Title is clean/clear and in my name.

List Date: 11/29/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1995 BMW 525i Touring (wagon) Great Driver
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------