1988 325 is BMW - e30

1988 BMW 325 is
Asking Price: $6,000
Mileage: 201k
5 speed manual
6 Cylinder M20 Engine
Color: Cinnebar Red

Message/text me if you are interested. I live in Colorado Springs.

I bought this car almost 4 years ago and have spent thousands of dollars replacing every faulty sensor, wheel bearing, hose, leak, shock-mount etc, etc, etc. Whatever the car needed, the car received. I have also made all the standard modifications that your average e30-lover makes (see below). I have a lot more money invested in this vehicle than I am selling it for? If you want to pick up an e30 like this for $4k-$5k you might find one, but the chances are that you will have to dump all the maintenance money I have to get it up to par with this one. I have every receipt for the work I have had done and I would ask you to call my mechanic as well ? he will tell you that there is nothing that needs attention on this car. Reason for sale ? I am not single anymore and need a better family/winter vehicle. Below is a synopsis of the car but the pictures speak for themselves.

***If I do not mention the function of a particular component it is safe to assume it functions as designed. I have outlined all defects below***

Modifications/Upgrades:
- New Wheels Beyern aluminum basket weaves
- Lightly-tinted windows
- Irish Engineering Cat-back exhaust
- Bilstein/H&R Sport Suspension package (slightly lowered)

Body:
- Let the pictures speak for themselves
- Regular road rash on the nose of the car
- Small dent above windshield (largely unnoticeable)

Interior:
- Immaculate except for the driver seat is torn in a few places ? likely need to replace the front seats to make perfect the interior. Perfect dash, no cracks.

Motor/Maintenance:
Every faulty item in this car has been replaced. Below are some of the big ticket items. I have a record of every repair made and can send it to serious buyers. Also, I recommend that serious buyers call my mechanic as he can give you an objective appraisal of the vehicle?s condition.
- AC system was upgraded to R-134
- Timing built within the last year.
- New Head Gasket, Rocker arms, Valves and Cylinder heads re-machined/adjusted.

Faulty Items:
- The tape deck sometimes flips from side one to side two randomly for several cycles.
- Road rash mentioned above along with some little scratches across the body ? I know where each is but they are invisible from 10? away (see pics)
- Front seats mentioned above (see pics)

List Date: 9/3/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1988 325 is BMW - e30
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------