-Heated front comfort seats and rear seats
-Power front seats
-Park distance control front and rear
-Navigation
-Rear window curtains
-Running boards
-Panoramic glass sunroof

Modifications
-Spring suspension conversion; Bilstein HD shocks and struts with H&R sport springs (110k)
-H&R 20mm spacers front and rear
-AC Schnitzer pedals

Maintenance
Previous maintenance prior to my ownership most notably includes; entire cooling system replaced (88k), Valve stem seals (94k), PCCV (88k), Ball joints, Inner and Outer tie rods, Thrust Arms (97k)

Maintenance performed under my ownership most notably includes; Expandable water pipe, water pump, valley pan, power steering hoses, alternator gasket seal, Outer CV boots (110k), Front right axle (112k). Aforementioned suspension modification; I had an issue with the left rear airbag, and after further research on the forums, I decided I wasn't going to deal with this troublesome system, those who are familiar with the air-ride suspension will attest to this, so I swapped it out for a high quality spring suspension system using Bilstein HD shocks/struts with H&R sport springs. Still offers a smooth ride with increased handling characteristics. *This swap is why you see "SELFLEVEL SUSP. INACT" on instrument display.

Notes
The vehicle is in good shape but not perfect. Some nicks and scratches on the front and rear bumpers, and the front wheels have some curb rash on them. Interior is very clean and has brand new BMW carpet floor mats. Also included with the vehicle but not shown are brand new genuine BMW winter floor mats, all black hood vents (top vents, not Kidney grilles), and an E53 X5 Bentley repair manual.

Price is $15k OBRO. I realize this may be priced slightly higher than comparable vehicles, however, the suspension system is something you will never have to worry about, having done away with the troublesome air-ride system. This is not my daily driver, so the mileage will be going up slowly.
Thanks for looking

List Date: 8/29/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2004 BMW E53 X5 4.8is
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------