Autogeek.net Car Care Products
** 10% off @ Autogeek.net - PinnacleWax.com & Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

Thread: Any Recommendations For Preserving New Car Smell?

My Cars
    2011 BMW M3 (E92)

Question Any Recommendations For Preserving New Car Smell?

I want my car to keep the "new car" scent and/or leather scent when I get into my car. Obviously maintaining the interior, and leather seats has a lot to do with it, but beyond that, what can I do? Car air fresheners, anything?

My Cars
    1991 BMW E30 318is
    Quote Originally Posted by #1P4PKing View Post
    I want my car to keep the "new car" scent and/or leather scent when I get into my car. Obviously maintaining the interior, and leather seats has a lot to do with it, but beyond that, what can I do? Car air fresheners, anything?
    No food, pets, consider getting the car detailed (or doing it yourself) at least once a year. Pepboys and probably a bunch of other places sell new car smell air fresheners. The smell is probably going to fade in time as the materials break in, but no new car smell is better than a bad smell. Enjoy the new car!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My Cars
    E92 335i xdrive coupe Ms
    Quote Originally Posted by #1P4PKing View Post
    I'd keep the windows down to get rid of that new car smell. I was reading a few articles that the smell is hazardous to your health.

My Cars
    2001 Z3 Roadster
    Don't fart inside the car.
    People I owe beverages to, lokijibber

My Cars
    1 Blue, 1 White, 1 Black
    I use a thing called Wonder Wafer's in all of my cars. It's not really the "new car" smell, but they smell great. I personally like the new leather one. Been using them for years, and have gotten nothing but compliments.

http://www.wonderwafers.com/
    Past: '99 Hellrot/Dove M3 | '97 S14 1JZ | '06 Triumph Daytona 675 | '01 330I M-Tech I | '99 Silvia S15 | Current: '96 Estoril/Black M3

Instagram