Thread: For sale: UUC Flywheel and Clutch Kit - E85, Z4M, E46 M3

My Cars
    2007 M-Coupe

For sale: UUC Flywheel and Clutch Kit - E85, Z4M, E46 M3

The flywheel was installed and has approximately 600 miles or less. Proper break in procedures were followed and the clutch was uninstalled in favor of OEM due to my preferences. The clutch operates normally and I'm selling to recover some of my costs. I had originally installed the kit with a throw out bearing they supplied, which turned out to be the incorrect unit that caused the unit to eventually not function properly.

What is pictured is what you are buying. The buyer will need to supply a throw out bearing as specified on the flywheel.

These components were removed from the vehicle and not sprayed with any solvents to clean. They are in great shape and indicative of a low mileage part.*

This is the performance organic street clutch. I am asking $750 for the used clutch kit.

My Cars
    2007 M-Coupe
    Time to clarify a few things that I left out on my original post.

The kit was purchased directly from UUC for my 2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe. The car has an S54 engine much like the E46 M3 to my understanding. This was the specific kit purchased: http://store.uucmotorwerks.com/light...oupe-p668.aspx

The friction disc and pressure plate are from their performance organic street and occasional track use.

To clarify the reason I'm selling the unit- my use of the car is for good weather commuting to work, which involves plenty of slow driving with some stop and go use in town. The clutch worked fine for that use, but I found that any amount of gear rattle when among traffic (specifically with the ac on) would bother me more than I had originally anticipated. The clutch worked well to drive in traffic, but with buildings and cars reflecting the sound back in the cabin- combined with slow traffic in those situations, my patience for any noise quickly diminished. I suspect my transmission has some wear and tear causing me to experience the 'worse case' scenario for gear noise, and that ultimately led me to replace the unit with a stock clutch.

My Cars
    2007 M-Coupe
    Back to the top! I am open to reasonable offers!

My Cars
    2007 M-Coupe
    Back to the top!