Thread: Yet Another Exhaust Thread - but different

My Cars
    M5, E61

Yet Another Exhaust Thread - but different

Over the last couple of years, we've been quietly selling our exhausts to enthusiasts world wide.

We'd sold E36 m3 exhausts, E46 Quad, E39 Quad, E39 M5, E60 Quad, and even the E60 M5 exhausts. (see some of the videos we posted)

But we've finally sold out, and for this next batch of exhausts, for the E60 M5 exclusively, we'd like to do something a little different. As you may have already researched by now (or if you are searching and this thread pops up), there is no end to the amount of exhaust options for the E60 M5. From RPI, Magnaflow, Kreisseg, Corsa, Bavauto, Dinan, Dixis, and the list goes on and on.

The motor is particularly mellow sounding with the stock exhaust.

What we'd like to build for you, in a very limited production run of 20 units, a truly custom exhaust of your exact design. Sound, weight looks, etc. Weight, Sound, Style, all available as optional choices. We'll compile a list and have you vote on it and then build it. If you want Xpipes, just mufflers, or both.

The focus is to give you an exhaust that is exactly what you all want for under $1K - ok ok, $999.99 before shipping. This is a pre-order price. Manufacturing will take 20-45 days from the day 10 people commit (we will make 20). The pre-order price will be good up until the arrival of the exhausts to our warehouse, the price will return back to the $1499.99 it's set at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkiRKIm1obo

Panorama undercarriage shot.

This isn't some Chinese steel unit with shoddy craftsmanship, this is a legitimately high quality exhaust:
    T304 Stainless Steel (not 409 or Chinese 304, which has smaller gauge)
    TIG Welds
    Weight Savings over stock (30%+)
    Deeper Throatier Sound
    Proven Dyno Gains

Our factory builds similar exhausts for other companies that you've come to purchase under different brand names. These exhausts are produced using only 100% full T-304 stainless steel due to consistency of quality, corrosion resistance, and wide range of materials (important for controlling sound and exhaust flow). Now we know what you're thinking, isn't a lighter exhaust going to automatically mean that lower quality or lower gauge steel is being used? Well, ours isn't designed to be the lightest, just the best weight, sound, quality for the price. So it will be heavier than some but last a very long time due to quality TIG welding and is never coated.

0. Umnitza
    1. xxxx

My Cars
    E90 328i, E60 M5
    If this is still going I'm down for it. I'm located in San Jose.

My Cars
    2001 750il Shadowline
    Interesting
    2007 E60 M5 Silverstone/Blk 6speed
    2001 E38 750il Shadowline
    2002 P38 Range Rover Holland and Holland
    2008 E65 Alpina B7

My Cars
    E90 328i, E60 M5

Yet Another Exhaust Thread - but different

I called the OP & he stated this isn't going to happen due to low interest.

I think they'd have garnered a lot more attention if they posted this on M5Board

My Cars
    2006 BMW 650I
    He should have posted on M5 board....

Just cut off the mufflers and go about your day.