2012 BMW 135i M-sport 32k miles FBO CCWs AST Fs or trade B5-B6 Audi S4

wbauc9c53cvm12082
1 owner 32k miles
Original NC vehicle for 6 months then moved back to CA and now in Indianapolis. Garage the whole life, never seen snow. Nice weather car only, only handful of times drove in the rain. Since I moved to Indianapolis only driving for few months out of the year so more likely I am looking for something more practical which I can have all year around. I have RX350 for beater and it's boring sometime that is why I am looking for S4 which is I can drive all year around.
Black on black M-sport DCT. It been wrapped for 3 years and recently just removed so really need a good detail and I have not found anyone locally I can trust to do the black car yet. Rear bumper got some some damaged from someone bump into in the parking lot some where and left couple licensed bolts ding on it and 1" cracked on the diffuser. Front lip is not great condition but still look good for most of it.
No NAV, no comfort access
Harmon kardon, Bluetooth
Seibon M3 carbon fiber hood (stock hood included)
Performance carbon fiber spoiler
Performance diffuser ( not perfect 1" cracked )
Performance exhaust mods
Performance kidney grill
Kerscher front lips ( not perfect)
Cyba scoops
Lux angel eyes adjustable colors
JB4 stage 2 with V3 Bluetooth and build in tablet
ETS charge pipe
VRSF 7" IC
AR 4" cat less DP
K&N air filter drop in
Full M3 control arms front and rear included guide rod and traction control arm adjustable ( 5K miles in the sets )
Front M3 E93 sway bar
M3 strut bar
Coil over AST 4150 DDP with vorlaghs camber plate ( recently rebuilt 4k street miles only no track )
CCWs with Yokohama AR08R 4k miles on the tires.
All stock suspension, control arms, down pipe, charge pipe come with it

List Date: 7/10/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 BMW 135i M-sport 32k miles FBO CCWs AST Fs or trade B5-B6 Audi S4
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------