Wow! Sad to see the PNW forum so quiet now. Granted it's been almost 2 years since I last owned an E36 but still, as others have said I bought and sold so many parts here and met many of you through this section. I used to flip E36s and part out the trashed ones. In fact that's why I'm here now, I just inventoried the last of the parts still in my garage and I was going to make a mega post for them all but I forgot they banned FS posts Will they move this post if I post it in this thread? Do people still even buy stuff for E36 cars?

No performance parts or mod toys left, no tails, no body parts (at all), sold the motors, seats, fun stuff. All that remains is several cars worth of misc parts, mostly boxes of little things but here's a sample:

• 3 spoke M3 steering wheel w/ cruise and stereo control pods (and blanks), needs cleaning to see the colored stitching but otherwise good condition
  • 6 piece M3 side trim (sedan)
  • black interior sedan bits (C pillars, pass A pillar, visors, lights, sunroof motor cover, oh shit handles, kick panels, lower door trim, deck lid)
  • auto dimming rear view mirror kit complete w/ wire harness
  • black rear door panels, black rear fold down seats (backs only)
  • smoked corners
  • 18 button fully functional OBC
  • pass glass DJ auto headlight
  • bavauto rubber floor mats (and a somewhat perished OEM floor mat set)
  • OBD2 & OBD1 cluster (220k+)
  • sunroof cassette (black/black)
  • first gen alarm kit (no fob)
  • many side mirrors
  • many fog light carriers
  • dove gray microfiber armrest kit with microfiber ebrake and shift boot
  • literally dozens of interior switches (window, seat heater, ASC, hi-fi etc)
  • black dash, gray dash, tan dash
  • 3 tan door panels (no front driver)
  • several cars worth of dove gray interior lights/visors/handles etc
  • starter motors, ICVs, throttle bodies, air vents, interior bits, the list goes on and on and on

Got pics of all of it, message me privately I guess? I'll sell it all for the low low price of $500 or I'll piecemeal out the goodies and shitcan the rest. I love my E46 330xi and 4.4 E53 but the E36 stuff has got to go at this point, end of an era for me.