Thread: 10% off sale at FCP Euro for the 4th of July

My Cars
    BMW Everything

10% off sale at FCP Euro for the 4th of July

Hello Bimmerforums members,

I am Gareth Foley, the BMW Product Manager here at FCP Euro (fcpeuro.com) and I wanted to personally wish you all a Happy 4th of July. I hope everyone is outside enjoying family and friends and celebrating the holiday. We don't do sales too often so I am very excited to announce our 4th of July weekend sale. We are offering 10% off orders over $199 for this weekend only. Use code JULY4TH at checkout to save.

For those of you who haven’t shopped with FCP Euro before here is a little information on our company: FCP Euro was established in 1986 as a brick and mortar auto parts store in Groton, CT. In 2001 we transitioned to an online business where we exclusively focus on OEM& Genuine replacement parts for European cars.

When you place an order with us you receive something very different than our competitors: a Lifetime Replacement Promise. Everything sold by FCP Euro is backed by an industry-leading comprehensive, lifetime parts warranty - including wear and tear items like wiper blades or brake pads. Additionally, you will receive industry leading customer service with a 365 day return policy and free shipping over $49.

You can also feel free to use this thread as an area to ask questions about a product or request a part. For help with DIY info, feel free to check out our informative DIY blog located here: https://www.fcpeuro.com/blog/category/bmw-diy

Thank you for the support and if you have any questions please email me at gareth1@fcpeuro.com and I will do my best to get back in touch with you as soon as possible.

Have a safe weekend!

Sincerely,
    Gareth
    Last edited by FCPEuro; 07-02-2016 at 09:52 PM.
    Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, Free Shipping on $49+, and Hassle-Free Returns.
    FCP Euro - OEM & Genuine European Auto Parts Online

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Good morning everyone, Gareth here,

I hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend so far. Just as a reminder FCP Euro (fcpeuro.com) is running a 4th of July weekend sale where you will be able to get 10% off any order over $199+ using the code "JULY4TH". For those of you who do not know, FCP Euro offers an industry leading lifetime replacement warranty on every part we sell.

If you have any projects you're looking to do now or in the immediate future now is a great time to save. We also have some DIY videos on our YouTube channel to assist with repairs you might be interested in doing.

http://youtu.be/QNEtT8LqsJk?list=PL691E5829632F8FF7

If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me at gareth1@fcpeuro.com. Have a great day.
    Last edited by FCPEuro; 07-03-2016 at 10:43 AM.

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Happy 4th everybody,

I hope that everyone has enjoyed a fun but safe holiday weekend. As a reminder, today is the last day to save 10% on any order over $199 with FCP Euro's (fcpeuro.com) 4th of July weekend sale. The code for the sale is "JULY4TH" and the sale will be running until 12AM EST. As always, FCP Euro backs everything we sell with an industry leading lifetime warranty. If you don't know about the warranty and would like to know more about how it works please read up on it here:

FCP Euro's Lifetime Replacement

If anyone has any questions I can be reached at gareth1@fcpeuro.com.

Have a great day!