08 BMW 135i Convertible with M Package. Black Metallic with Tan Leather interior

Selling my 2008 BMW 135i Convertible, Black with Tan interior, with M Sport Package, 6 speed shiftable auto transmission, paddle shifters, M steering wheel, and 18" tire/wheel package. Car has 87,000 miles and is in overall good shape. It has never been tracked or raced.

Oil has been changed every 6000 miles with BMW oil and filters. The convertible top was replaced approx 3 years ago under CPO warranty. Recently completed 80,000 mile tune up including new battery, plugs filters, etc. Water pump was also replaced so is good to go.

Upgrades include LED Halo lights, and vented slotted performance rear disc rotors. The front pads have been replaced, but the rotors were on back order at the time.

Carpets and interior show very good. The left bolster on the driver seat is showing wear from enter/exit car.

Run flats were replaced with Michelin - 225/40ZR18 (F) and 245/40ZR18 (R). The front tires have approx 5/32" tread depth and the rear need to be replaced. I got approx 40,000 miles out of these tires, but you can go back with whatever you like....

Edmunds Private seller indicates $12,100 but listed for $11,000. I will try to post pictures tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jamie | james.crosb@gmail.com

List Date: 6/28/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 08 BMW 135i Convertible with M Package. Black Metallic with Tan Leather interior
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------