Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: E90 Can bus project (E60, E65, E87....)

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    Other projects have been taking my free time (replaced all the windows in my house and resided it). But now that it's cold and dark the pile of electronics in the other room have more appeal. But before I talk about that another picture of my E90.
    IMG_3556.jpg
    I had to fix the trans and cooling system replace the rims and the bumper cover and some misc other repairs. And it took forever to get the title changed from North Carolina-salvage to a Virginia "repaired" title. took so long that I converted my E46 EV back to a gas powered car and my son is driving that. And I'm keeping the E90 for me. Still need to tap the can bus so I grab some data samples. And I'm thinking I need to make an IPOD controller for it. Ah so many new projects.

Ok So forever ago I bought the fault tolerant chips. Being surface mount they were hard for me to deal with. But I made the nightmare mess and left the others sitting on my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by mgthompson View Post
    Schmartboard makes SMT to DIP adapters. They have 1.27 mm adapters that might work with the NXP TJA1055 chip.
    Good call. But I was afraid to solder them. I've not been good with surface mounts. But last night I decided to give it a try. Volia. It actually went pretty well. Haven't tried them yet but I think they will work. though this is all for K-can and not much use for engine swaps. But could be useful for my ipod controller :-)

IMG_2251.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jackbauere39 View Post
    With Thaniel's kind help and advice I designed a simple fault tolerant CAN shield for the Arduino Due and was able to wake up my E87 cluster.
    Glad to hear you are making progress. post up any new discoveries :-)

Thaniel

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    With the holidays I needed to clean up my test bench area. After tossing everything in a cardboard box I was unhappy. Was hoping to use some of my time off to try something. Yesterday I decided to take my first vacation day and use it to mount it all my E90 test stuff into an old computer tower. Need to do a little more to it to finish but it's quite portable now.

Tried to attach a pic of it but the forum keeps saying the biggest picture I can upload is like 2 Kb. So no sense in that.

Oh and I ordered an EKP module (fuel pump module). Found it was on the PT bus too. They were cheap and thought it could be interesting.

Thaniel

My Cars
    Canada
    man...i have dreamed of an e90 ls swap for years. Looks like you maybe the one that could bring it to reality.

My Cars
    525i
    About what swap you think? engine from e90 to e46?

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    Quote Originally Posted by cdxa View Post
    With enough time and money anything is possible :-).

My Cars
    2005 M3 & 2004 330i
    Quote Originally Posted by cdxa View Post
    This is fairly feasible for the N52 and N54 because those DMEs still have code for the old CAN format. EWS delete exists for the MSV70. For the MSV/D80, I don't know of one yet.
    Last edited by TerraPhantm; 12-29-2016 at 01:52 PM.

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    With the holidays I spent a little time messing around with this again. Here are a few things i learned.

The OBC wire on the Kombi:
    Using various resistances to ground one can simiulate the buttons
    1K ohms - Select button (one on on the end of the stalk)
    2K ohms - Scroll up
    3k ohms - Scroll down

Quite handy to be able to navigate through the menus of the KOMBI when having it by itself.

Also got my EKP. Sampling it by itself it sends ARBID's: 497 & 335. Not much luck decoding what they mean at the moment. But more interested in what DME messages are required to make it run the fuel pump. So far I have found it seems to reply differently if I send DME message 0xAA.

What else. Oh yah. One swapper putting an E90 engine into another car pointed out that there is no dipstick on the engine. After the swap checking the oil. Well is a problem. Can still be done via INPA but a bit of a drag. So started looking into that system. And one reasons I figured out how to use the Kombi selections. I wanted to see what the KOMBI said about oil level in my test setup. Anyway. Found that the oil level is sent to the DME from the oil level sensor via the BSD bus. the oil level sensor also sends the oil temperature (via this bus to the DME).

The BSD bus:
    Found that in addition to the oil level/temperature sensor, the Alternator, Battery (IBS) and coolant pump are also on this same network. Something not that clear in the wiring diagrams or documentation. But looking at the diagrams carefully and then hooking the ohm meter to the DME and checking the two BSD outputs it shows it's all one BSD bus. The signal format and baud rate is supposed to be similar to kbus. But the data, parity and stop bits might be different. I connected to it on my test bench and collected some data. Not sure I have the data, parity and stop bits right. Might fool with this some more.

Back to the oil level. I found that the DME stores the last valid oil level and I see this on the test bench with INPA. And on my test bench it looks like the KOMBI is showing this plus "Inactive". As it knows the sensor isn't there for real. From what I've read it sounds like the oil level will be streamed once it gets a valid reading (bunch of requirements for it to get that). One of the can messages is probably reporting the oil level sensor is not functioning because the DME isn't getting a valid BSD signal from it. More to do.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraPhantm View Post
    This is fairly feasible for the N52 and N54 because those DMEs still have code for the old CAN format. EWS delete exists for the MSV70. For the MSV/D80, I don't know of one yet.
    That's funny that the old can code is there. Can it be turned on via Coding or does the DME have to be reprogrammed?
    Last edited by Thaniel; 12-30-2016 at 11:50 AM.

My Cars
    2005 M3 & 2004 330i
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaniel View Post
    That's funny that the old can code is there. Can it be turned on via Coding or does the DME have to be reprogrammed?
    It has to be reprogrammed. It's there largely because the MS45, MSV/S70, and MSV/D80/1 all share the same code base (also MSV70 was used in the Z4 and MSV80.1 in the X3, both of which are more similar to the E46 than the newer cars)

My Cars
    e90 320i
    Had a bit of a play with this myself as I am undergoing an ls swap in an e90. Started looking at arbids etc to find out which ones come from the DME. I looked at a wiring diagram and noted a serial line running from the DME to the ABS unit. I unplugged the connecter at the DME containing the CAN lines as well as this serial line and the car threw a number of trouble codes. I tried to simulate (primitively) all of the arbids I found from the DME but all of the faults remained. This was just with the key on (not running). May not be a problem for some as I'm not sure what the KOMBI will do but it is a pain for the iDrive as all of the codes come up on the screen.
    Thinking that a new approach may be to disconnect the VAN lines from the KOMBI and install an Arduino inline to filter the messages..

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    Quote Originally Posted by jet231 View Post
    Had a bit of a play with this myself as I am undergoing an ls swap in an e90. Started looking at arbids etc to find out which ones come from the DME. I looked at a wiring diagram and noted a serial line running from the DME to the ABS unit. I unplugged the connecter at the DME containing the CAN lines as well as this serial line and the car threw a number of trouble codes. I tried to simulate (primitively) all of the arbids I found from the DME but all of the faults remained. This was just with the key on (not running). May not be a problem for some as I'm not sure what the KOMBI will do but it is a pain for the iDrive as all of the codes come up on the screen.
    Thinking that a new approach may be to disconnect the VAN lines from the KOMBI and install an Arduino inline to filter the messages..
    Great to hear you hooked it up. But yes. That's what I would expect to happen. With the E46 the Can messages have very closely replicate what the DME sends out. Expect the E90 is the same. Many of the bytes are counters and they have to run at the right rates etc. so the other modules know that they can trust the data. I've been attempting to document many of the counters that I see. but I'm sure there is more trial and error and testing needed.

Were you able to read the codes and see what errors the ABS/DSC reported? If so then perhaps through testing and trying some different things we can get the can data stream close enough to eliminate them. With the E46 we tested from power off to power on and kept tweaking things until we could get the first few messages (maybe 100) the same with our simulated code as the DME. Then the other modules couldn't see the difference and didn't set errors.

It might be possible to put in a Gateway and alter some of the codes. But I'd suggest between the DME and the rest of the car. If the Kombi sees 600 RPM and the other modules see zero. I would expect some issues. I did try this technique with the E46 but didn't quickly get it to work. I didn't spend more than a few hours on it though.

Thaniel

My Cars
    BMW E90
    Hi,

I have bought a BMW E90 Instrument Cluster (320d) to experiment on it. My problem is that I cannot make the speedometer and the engine RPM work properly. I have used the CAN-Bus ID's on http://www.loopybunny.co.uk/CarPC/k_can2.html. Does someone managed to do this please?

Appreciate any help that you could provide.

Thanks in advance,

Robert Buttigieg

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertButtigieg View Post
    Hi,

I have bought a BMW E90 Instrument Cluster (320d) to experiment on it. My problem is that I cannot make the speedometer and the engine RPM work properly. I have used the CAN-Bus ID's on http://www.loopybunny.co.uk/CarPC/k_can2.html. Does someone managed to do this please?

Appreciate any help that you could provide.

Thanks in advance,

Robert Buttigieg
    Does it turn on at all? If not then I'd ask:
    Are you sending the Terminal 15 on turn on message that the CAS sends? I've updated my post here. (http://e46canbus.blogspot.com/2015/11/e90-can-bus.html) with some specific messages I've used.
    Are you confident your can bus equipment is working?

Thaniel

My Cars
    another car

Instructions

Hi Thaniel!

I'm amazed by your work! I would like to reproduce what you did, just to learn and teach CAN bus. I already have an E90 instrument cluster. I have microcontrollers with CAN buses and I also have CAN transceivers (although they are running on 3.3V). I also have experience with coding. What I'm still missing, is a pinout description for the instrument cluster. I also need information on this bus. Is it a traditional CAN bus? Could I use it with my 3.3V CAN transceiver (which should work with 5V devices as well).

Could you help me a bit with diagrams or codes? I found many of your forum posts, but I cannot get this information.

Sincerely,
    JR

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo4ever View Post
    Hi Thaniel!

I'm amazed by your work!
    Thanks

What I'm still missing, is a pinout description for the instrument cluster.
    Google "BMW WDS" there are websites with wiring diagrams posted. In there are pin outs. It's a bit confusing to find things at first. But you'll get it. It is what I use. If you get stuck search the forums. There is lot of discussion about wiring diagrams.

I also need information on this bus. Is it a traditional CAN bus?
    Post 6 in this thread I think provides this information. https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...5#post29259955

Could I use it with my 3.3V CAN transceiver (which should work with 5V devices as well).
    Suppose this would depend on what micro controller and power supply you are using. It doesn't have anything to do with the can bus side. I'd suggest looking at the spec pages for the chips and making sure you supply the right voltage to the chips.

Could you help me a bit with diagrams or codes? I found many of your forum posts, but I cannot get this information.
    Diagrams? The BMW diagrams are easily found. The chip spec pages generally have diagrams on how to wire and use that transceiver. There really isn't that much more too it. Can bus is refreshingly simple. Decoding the BMW data stream is where the challenge is.

Think you have what you need to start.

Thaniel

My Cars
    BMW E90
    First of all sorry for my late reply.

Yes, it does turn on. I have used both the 0x130 CAN message from http://www.festival.loopybunny.co.uk/CarPC/k_can.html and your code snippet from your updated post and the results are the same i.e. several warning lights were switched on including the orange exclamation point above the mileage, ignition problems signal, ABS brake signal, DTC, tyre failure and the service due signal.

My setup consists of a CAN-Bus Shield attached to an Arduino MEGA 2560 and connected to the BMW E90 Instrument Cluster. I think that my CAN-Bus equipment is working properly because when I sent the 0x21A CAN Message to switch on the lights, it worked.

I think that the problem in getting the gauges work might be that I am not sending the messages at the right time intervals.

Robert
    Last edited by RobertButtigieg; 02-08-2017 at 10:19 AM.

My Cars
    another car
    Hi! I was able to connect successfully to the KCAN bus with a non fault tolerant CAN transceiver. I pulled the CAN_H to the ground and removed the terminating resistors and it looks like that the transceiver tolerated it. I guess it would not go too far, but it is working on my desk. Using a protocol analyzer, I can see the messages with an ACK, so I guess the communication is OK.

Turning to the protocol. If I use the T15 (0x130) and light (0x21A) messages only, then the dashboard come alive. Using the T15 values from link mentioned in the previous post, the dashboard lights up and there is nothing more. Using the T15 values coming from the Thaniel's code snippet, there are various warning signals also. Unfortunately I still cannot move the pointers by any messages.

I will test more messages later.

JR

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    , so I guess the communication is OK.
    I wouldn't jump to that conclusion yet :-) Scan the KOMBI for codes and I expect it has can bus errors. BMW does a lot of checking to ensure everything is ok. I would be very surprised if the wrong voltage transceiver and grounding half the K-can bus will goes unnoticed even if traffic is being passed. Based on other BMW can bus experience a typical response from the modules is to ignore all messages that seem suspicious.
    Last edited by Thaniel; 03-08-2017 at 05:04 PM.

My Cars
    2005 M3 & 2004 330i
    Thaniel, I was digging through tool32 and found this table that seems to define what many of the various CAN IDs are for, and where they originate. Might be helpful

Code:
    CAN_ID_DEZ	CAN_ID_HEX	CAN_ID_NAME	DIAG_ID_DEZ	DIAG_ID_HEX	SG_NAME
    0	0x00	unbekannt	0	0x00	Sender unbekannt
    949	0x3B5	Status Wasserventil [6]	120	0x78	IHKA
    957	0x3BD	Status Verbraucherabschaltung [2]	114	0x72	KBM
    250	0xFA	Steuerung Fensterheber FAT [10]	0	0x0	KGM
    251	0xFB	Steuerung Fensterheber BFT [5]	0	0x0	KGM
    252	0xFC	Steuerung Fensterheber FATH [5]	114	0x72	KBM
    253	0xFD	Steuerung Fensterheber BFTH [5]	114	0x72	KBM
    168	0xA8	Drehmoment 1 K-CAN [10]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    169	0xA9	Drehmoment 2 (10)	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    170	0xAA	Drehmoment 3 K-CAN [10]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    172	0xAC	Radmoment Antriebsstrang 2 [5]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    173	0xAD	Verzögerungsanforderung ACC [9]	28	0x1C	LDM
    173	0xAD	Verzögerungsanforderung ACC [9]	33	0x21	ACC_Modul/ACC+NAVI
    179	0xB3	Steuerung Lenkunterstützung [2]	22	0x16	AFS
    180	0xB4	Radmoment Antriebsstrang 1 [4]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    181	0xB5	Drehmomentanforderung EGS [9]	24	0x18	EGS_MECH+NAVI/EGS_MECH
    182	0xB6	Drehmomentanforderung DSC [7]	41	0x29	DXC_RB/DSC_RB/DSC_CT
    183	0xB7	Drehmomentanforderung ACC [10]	28	0x1C	LDM
    183	0xB7	Drehmomentanforderung ACC [10]	33	0x21	ACC_Modul/ACC+NAVI
    184	0xB8	Drehmomentanforderung DKG [2]	24	0x18	DKG
    185	0xB9	Drehmomentanforderung AFS [3]	22	0x16	AFS
    186	0xBA	Getriebedaten [20]	24	0x18	SMG_M/SMG/EGS_MECH+NAVI/EGS_MECH/DKG
    187	0xBB	Sollmomentanforderung [7]	41	0x29	DXC_RB
    188	0xBC	Status Sollmomentumsetzung [7]	25	0x19	VGSG
    189	0xBD	Drehmomentanforderung SSG [6]	24	0x18	SMG_M/SMG
    190	0xBE	Alive Zähler [12]	35	0x23	ARS_Modul
    191	0xBF	Anforderung Radmoment Antriebsstrang [6]	28	0x1C	LDM
    192	0xC0	Alive Zentrales Gateway [1]	0	0x0	KGM
    193	0xC1	Alive Zähler Telefon [3]	54	0x36	TEL_JAP/TEL_BPI
    196	0xC4	Lenkradwinkel K-CAN [13]	41	0x29	DXC_RB/DSC_RB/DSC_CT
    200	0xC8	Lenkradwinkel Oben K-CAN [6]	2	0x2	SZL_LWS
    206	0xCE	Radgeschwindigkeit K-CAN [4]	41	0x29	DXC_RB/DSC_RB/DSC_CT
    210	0xD2	Bedienung Sitzverstellung BF [6]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    213	0xD5	Anforderung Radmoment Bremse [6]	28	0x1C	LDM
    215	0xD7	Alive Zähler Sicherheit [2]	1	0x1	ACSM
    218	0xDA	Bedienung Sitzverstellung FA [6]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    225	0xE1	Radmoment Bremse [3]	41	0x29	DXC_RB/DSC_RB
    226	0xE2	Status Zentralverriegelung BFT [11]	0	0x0	KGM
    230	0xE6	Status Zentralverriegelung BFTH [11]	114	0x72	KBM
    234	0xEA	Status Zentralverriegelung FAT [11]	0	0x0	KGM
    238	0xEE	Status Zentralverriegelung FATH [11]	114	0x72	KBM
    242	0xF2	Status Zentralverriegelung HK [13]	114	0x72	KBM
    246	0xF6	Steuerung Außenspiegel [9]	0	0x0	KGM
    304	0x130	Klemmenstatus [19]	64	0x40	CAS
    309	0x135	Steuerung Crashabschaltung EKP [1]	1	0x1	ACSM
    351	0x15F	Anforderung Winkel FFP [6]	28	0x1C	LDM
    370	0x172	Quittierung Anforderung Kombi [1]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    400	0x190	Anzeige ACC [13]	28	0x1C	LDM
    400	0x190	Anzeige ACC [13]	33	0x21	ACC_Modul/ACC+NAVI
    402	0x192	Bedienung Getriebewahlschalter [16]	2	0x2	SZL_LWS
    403	0x193	Anzeige ACC DCC [4]	28	0x1C	LDM
    404	0x194	Bedienung Tempomat/ACC [13]	2	0x2	SZL_LWS
    408	0x198	Bedienung Getriebewahlschalter 2 [2]	94	0x5E	GWS
    414	0x19E	Status DSC K-CAN [19]	41	0x29	DXC_RB/DSC_RB/DSC_CT
    416	0x1A0	Geschwindigkeit K-CAN [14]	41	0x29	DXC_RB/DSC_RB/DSC_CT
    418	0x1A2	Getriebedaten 2 [6]	24	0x18	EGS_MECH+NAVI/EGS_MECH/DKG
    419	0x1A3	Rohdaten Längsbeschleunigung [3]	24	0x18	SMG_M
    422	0x1A6	Wegstrecke [6]	41	0x29	DXC_RB/DSC_RB/DSC_CT
    426	0x1AA	Effekt ErgoCommander [10]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    428	0x1AC	Status ARS-Modul [13]	35	0x23	ARS_Modul
    436	0x1B4	Status Kombi [14]	96	0x60	Kombi
    437	0x1B5	Wärmestrom/Lastmoment Klima [14]	120	0x78	IHKA
    438	0x1B6	Wärmestrom Motor [11]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    440	0x1B8	Bedienung ErgoCommander [6]	103	0x67	ZBE_LO/ZBE
    450	0x1C2	Abstandsmeldung PDC [5]	100	0x64	PDC
    451	0x1C3	Abstandsmeldung 2 PDC [3]	100	0x64	PDC
    454	0x1C6	Akustikmeldung PDC [5]	100	0x64	PDC
    464	0x1D0	Motordaten [13]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    466	0x1D2	Anzeige Getriebedaten [22]	24	0x18	SMG_M/SMG/EGS_MECH+NAVI/EGS_MECH/DKG
    470	0x1D6	Bedienung Taster Audio/Telefon [12]	2	0x2	SZL_LWS
    472	0x1D8	Bedienung Klima Luftverteilung FA [13]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    473	0x1D9	Bedienung Taster M-Drive [2]	2	0x2	SZL_LWS
    474	0x1DA	Bedienung Klima Fernwirken [5]	64	0x40	CAS
    476	0x1DC	Bedienung Schichtung Sitzheizung [1]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    480	0x1E0	Bedienung Klima Luftverteilung BF [7]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    482	0x1E2	Bedienung Klima Front [11]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    487	0x1E7	Bedienung Sitzheizung/Sitzklima FA [7]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    488	0x1E8	Bedienung Sitzheizung/Sitzklima BF [7]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    490	0x1EA	Bedienung Lenksäulenverstellung [5]	2	0x2	SZL_LWS
    491	0x1EB	Bedienung Aktivsitz FA [3]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    492	0x1EC	Bedienung Aktivsitz BF [3]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    493	0x1ED	Bedienung Lehnenbreitenverstellung Aktiv FA [2]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    494	0x1EE	Bedienung Lenkstockstaster [6]	2	0x2	SZL_LWS
    495	0x1EF	Bedienung Lehnenbreitenverstellung Aktiv BF [2]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    498	0x1F2	Bedienung Sitzmemory BF [3]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    499	0x1F3	Bedienung Sitzmemory FA [4]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    500	0x1F4	Fernbedienung Sitzmemory BF [2]	255	0xFF	unbekannt
    502	0x1F6	Blinken [6]	112	0x70	LM
    508	0x1FC	Status AFS [4]	22	0x16	AFS
    510	0x1FE	Crash [12]	1	0x1	ACSM
    512	0x200	Regelgeschwindigkeit Stufentempomat [7]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    514	0x202	Dimmung [10]	112	0x70	LM
    517	0x205	Akustikanforderung Kombi [3]	96	0x60	Kombi
    518	0x206	Steuerung Anzeige Shiftlights [1]	18	0x12	DME1
    523	0x20B	Memoryverstellung [6]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS
    523	0x20B	Memoryverstellung [6]	109	0x6D	SM_FA
    524	0x20C	Steuerung Lenksäule (4)	109	0x6D	SM_FA
    525	0x20D	Position Lenksäule (5)	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    528	0x210	Bedienung HUD [7]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    529	0x211	Status HUD [7]	61	0x3D	HUD
    530	0x212	Höhenstände Luftfeder [8]	56	0x38	EHC
    538	0x21A	Lampenzustand [13]	112	0x70	LM
    540	0x21C	Bedienung Night-Vision [2]	98	0x62	CCC_GW
    542	0x21E	Status Night-Vision [2]	87	0x57	NVC
    550	0x226	Regensensor-Wischergeschwindigkeit [8]	69	0x45	RLS
    550	0x226	Regensensor-Wischergeschwindigkeit [8]	112	0x70	LM
    552	0x228	Bedienung Sonderfunktion [8]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    552	0x228	Bedienung Sonderfunktion [8]	99	0x63	CCC_MM
    554	0x22A	Status BFS [10]	110	0x6E	SM_BF
    558	0x22E	Status BFSH [7]	255	0xFF	unbekannt
    562	0x232	Status FAS [10]	109	0x6D	SM_FA
    566	0x236	Status FASH [7]	255	0xFF	unbekannt
    567	0x237	Status Lehnenbreitenverstellung Aktiv BF [3]	90	0x5A	aLBV_BF
    569	0x239	Status Lehnenbreitenverstellung Aktiv FA [3]	89	0x59	aLBV_FA
    570	0x23A	Status Funkschlüssel [13]	64	0x40	CAS
    571	0x23B	Status Klima Front Erweitert [1]	120	0x78	IHKA
    572	0x23C	Status Bedienung Sitzkomfort FA [1]	109	0x6D	SM_FA
    575	0x23F	Status Bedienung Sitzkomfort BF [1]	110	0x6E	SM_BF
    578	0x242	Status Klima Front [11]	120	0x78	IHKA
    586	0x24A	Status PDC [6]	100	0x64	PDC
    594	0x252	Wischerstatus [8]	114	0x72	KBM
    598	0x256	Challenge Passive Access [10]	64	0x40	CAS
    600	0x258	Status Transmission Passive Access [4]	39	0x27	PGS
    604	0x25C	Bedienung Klima Zusatzprogramme [2]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    619	0x26B	Bedienung Rollos BF [2]	255	0xFF	unbekannt
    620	0x26C	Bedienung Rollos FA [2]	0	0x0	KGM
    621	0x26D	Bedienung Rollos MK [1]	255	0xFF	unbekannt
    622	0x26E	Steuerung FH/SHD Zentrale (Komfort) [10]	64	0x40	CAS
    623	0x26F	Bedienung Rollos BFH [2]	255	0xFF	unbekannt
    624	0x270	Bedienung Rollos FAH [2]	255	0xFF	unbekannt
    632	0x278	Navigationsgraph [3]	98	0x62	CCC_GW
    634	0x27A	Synchronisation Navigationsgraph [4]	98	0x62	CCC_GW
    638	0x27E	Status Verdeck Cabrio [7]	36	0x24	CVM_V
    644	0x284	Steuerung Fernstart Sicherheitsfahrzeug [8]	64	0x40	CAS
    645	0x285	Steuerung Rollos [3]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    652	0x28C	Bedienung Taster Vertikaldynamik [2]	94	0x5E	GWS
    656	0x290	Steuerung Reaktion Wasserstoff-Fahrzeug [1]	255	0xFF	unbekannt
    658	0x292	Steuerung Fernlicht-Assistent [2]	95	0x5F	FLA
    671	0x29F	Fernbedienung FondCommander [5]	64	0x40	CAS
    672	0x2A0	Steuerung Zentralverriegelung [10]	64	0x40	CAS
    674	0x2A2	Bedienung Klima Standfunktionen [5]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    676	0x2A4	Bedienung Personalisierung [8]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    678	0x2A6	Bedienung Wischertaster [12]	2	0x2	SZL_LWS
    690	0x2B2	Raddrücke K-CAN [1]	41	0x29	DXC_RB/DSC_RB/DSC_CT
    691	0x2B3	Beschleunigungsdaten [2]	41	0x29	DXC_RB/DSC_RB/DSC_CT
    692	0x2B4	DWA-Alarm [4]	65	0x41	DWA
    694	0x2B6	Steuerung Hupe DWA [3]	65	0x41	DWA
    696	0x2B8	Bedienung Bordcomputer [3]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    698	0x2BA	Stoppuhr (3)	96	0x60	Kombi
    704	0x2C0	LCD-Leuchtdichte [7]	96	0x60	Kombi
    714	0x2CA	Außentemperatur [9]	96	0x60	Kombi
    718	0x2CE	Steuerung Monitor [4]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    725	0x2D5	Status Heizung Heckscheibe [1]	120	0x78	IHKA
    730	0x2DA	Status Heckklappenlift [2]	107	0x6B	HKL
    738	0x2E2	Status Einstellung Video Night-Vision [1]	87	0x57	NVC
    740	0x2E4	Status Anhänger (8)	113	0x71	AHM
    742	0x2E6	Status Klima Luftverteilung FA [13]	120	0x78	IHKA
    746	0x2EA	Status Klima Luftverteilung BF [9]	120	0x78	IHKA
    748	0x2EC	Status Klima SH/ZH Zusatzwasserpumpe [14]	122	0x7A	SH_ZH
    750	0x2EE	Status Klima Zusatzprogramme [2]	120	0x78	IHKA
    752	0x2F0	Status Klima Standfunktionen [12]	120	0x78	IHKA
    756	0x2F4	Steuerung Klima SH/ZH Zusatzwasserpumpe [13]	120	0x78	IHKA
    758	0x2F6	Steuerung Licht [7]	114	0x72	KBM
    759	0x2F7	Einheiten [10]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    759	0x2F7	Einheiten [10]	99	0x63	CCC_MM
    760	0x2F8	Uhrzeit/Datum [12]	96	0x60	Kombi
    762	0x2FA	Sitzbelegung Gurtkontakte (14)	1	0x1	ACSM
    764	0x2FC	ZV und Klappenzustand [11]	64	0x40	CAS
    772	0x304	Status Gang [13]	24	0x18	SMG_M/SMG/EGS_MECH+NAVI/EGS_MECH/DKG
    774	0x306	Fahrzeugneigung [2]	112	0x70	LM
    776	0x308	Status MSA [2]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    784	0x310	Außentemperatur/Relativzeit [10]	96	0x60	Kombi
    785	0x311	Nachtankmenge [3]	96	0x60	Kombi
    786	0x312	Service Call Teleservice [2]	96	0x60	Kombi
    787	0x313	Status Service Call Teleservice [3]	54	0x36	TEL_BPI
    787	0x313	Status Service Call Teleservice [3]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    788	0x314	Status Fahrlicht [9]	69	0x45	RLS
    788	0x314	Status Fahrlicht [9]	112	0x70	LM
    789	0x315	Fahrzeugmodus [7]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    791	0x317	Bedienung Taster PDC [1]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS/SZM
    792	0x318	Status Antennen Passive Access [7]	39	0x27	PGS
    793	0x319	Bedienung Taster RDC [4]	101	0x65	SZM
    796	0x31C	Status Reifendruck [6]	32	0x20	RDC
    797	0x31D	Status Reifenpannenanzeige [6]	41	0x29	DXC_RB/DSC_RB/DSC_CT
    802	0x322	Dämpferstrom [2]	57	0x39	EDCK_Modul
    806	0x326	Status Dämpferprogramm [9]	57	0x39	EDCK_Modul
    808	0x328	Relativzeit [9]	96	0x60	Kombi
    810	0x32A	Steuerung ALC [2]	112	0x70	LM
    813	0x32D	Anzeige HDC [3]	41	0x29	DXC_RB
    814	0x32E	Status Klima Interne Regelinfo [6]	120	0x78	IHKA
    816	0x330	Kilometerstand/Reichweite [5]	96	0x60	Kombi
    817	0x331	Programmierung Stufentempomat [2]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    818	0x332	Fahreranzeige Drehzahlbereich [4]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    821	0x335	Status Elektrische Kraftstoffpumpe [3]	23	0x17	EKP
    822	0x336	Anzeige Checkcontrol-Meldung (Rolle) [3]	96	0x60	Kombi
    823	0x337	Status Kraftstoffregelung DME [1]	18	0x12	DME1
    824	0x338	Steuerung Anzeige Checkcontrol-Meldung [7]	96	0x60	Kombi
    825	0x339	Status Anzeige Funktionen Extern [1]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    826	0x33A	Status Monitor Front [3]	115	0x73	CID_C_H/CID_C
    840	0x348	Übereinstimmung Navigationsgraph [4]	98	0x62	CCC_GW
    842	0x34A	Navigation GPS 1 [5]	98	0x62	CCC_GW
    843	0x34B	Status Sitzlehnenverriegelung FA (3)	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS
    843	0x34B	Status Sitzlehnenverriegelung FA (3)	109	0x6D	SM_FA
    844	0x34C	Navigation GPS 2 [5]	98	0x62	CCC_GW
    845	0x34D	Status Sitzlehnenverriegelung BF [2]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS
    845	0x34D	Status Sitzlehnenverriegelung BF [2]	110	0x6E	SM_BF
    846	0x34E	Navigation System Information [6]	98	0x62	CCC_GW
    858	0x35A	Termin Condition Based Service [2]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    860	0x35C	Status Bordcomputer [5]	96	0x60	Kombi
    862	0x35E	Daten Bordcomputer (Reisedaten) [5]	96	0x60	Kombi
    864	0x360	Daten Bordcomputer (Fahrtbeginn) [2]	96	0x60	Kombi
    866	0x362	Daten Bordcomputer (Durchschnittswerte) [4]	96	0x60	Kombi
    868	0x364	Daten Bordcomputer (Ankunft) [2]	96	0x60	Kombi
    870	0x366	Anzeige Kombi/Externe Anzeige [3]	96	0x60	Kombi
    871	0x367	Steuerung Anzeige Bedarfsorientierter Service [6]	96	0x60	Kombi
    884	0x374	Radtoleranzabgleich [7]	41	0x29	DXC_RB/DSC_RB/DSC_CT
    886	0x376	Status Verschleiß Lamelle [3]	25	0x19	VGSG
    896	0x380	Fahrgestellnummer [5]	64	0x40	CAS
    897	0x381	Elektronischer Motorölmessstab [10]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    898	0x382	Elektronischer Motorölmessstab M [1]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    904	0x388	Fahrzeugtyp [13]	64	0x40	CAS
    910	0x38E	Startdrehzahl [1]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    916	0x394	RDA Anfrage/Datenablage [5]	96	0x60	Kombi
    917	0x395	Codierung Powermanagement [2]	64	0x40	CAS
    920	0x398	Bedienung Fahrwerk [14]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    921	0x399	Status M-Drive [2]	18	0x12	DME1
    924	0x39C	EBA Datenanforderung [5]	255	0xFF	unbekannt
    926	0x39E	Bedienung Uhrzeit/Datum [1]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    928	0x3A0	Fahrzeugzustand [4]	0	0x0	KGM
    931	0x3A3	Anforderung Remote Services [2]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    940	0x3AC	Nachlaufzeit Klemme 30 fehlergesteuert [2]	0	0x0	KGM
    944	0x3B0	Status Gang Rückwärts [2]	112	0x70	LM
    945	0x3B1	Getriebedaten 3 [2]	24	0x18	EGS_MECH/DKG
    947	0x3B3	Powermanagement Verbrauchersteuerung [8]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    948	0x3B4	Powermanagement Batteriespannung [11]	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    950	0x3B6	Position Fensterheber FAT [6]	0	0x0	KGM
    951	0x3B7	Position Fensterheber FATH [5]	114	0x72	KBM
    952	0x3B8	Position Fensterheber BFT [6]	0	0x0	KGM
    953	0x3B9	Position Fensterheber BFTH [5]	114	0x72	KBM
    954	0x3BA	Position SHD [10]	68	0x44	SHD/MDS
    958	0x3BE	Nachlaufzeit Stromversorgung [5]	64	0x40	CAS
    959	0x3BF	Position Fensterheber Heckscheibe [1]	36	0x24	CVM_V
    960	0x3C0	Konfiguration FAS [3]	109	0x6D	SM_FA
    961	0x3C1	Konfiguration BFS [3]	110	0x6E	SM_BF
    970	0x3CA	Konfiguration M-Drive [2]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    979	0x3D3	Status Solarsensor [1]	112	0x70	LM
    980	0x3D4	Konfiguration Zentralverriegelung CKM [3]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    981	0x3D5	Status Zentralverriegelung CKM [4]	64	0x40	CAS
    982	0x3D6	Konfiguration DWA CKM [1]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    983	0x3D7	Status DWA CKM [2]	65	0x41	DWA
    984	0x3D8	Konfiguration RLS CKM [3]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    985	0x3D9	Status RLS CKM [4]	69	0x45	RLS
    985	0x3D9	Status RLS CKM [4]	112	0x70	LM
    986	0x3DA	Konfiguration Memorypositionen CKM [1]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    987	0x3DB	Status Memorypositionen CKM [3]	101	0x65	SZM_MIT_KBUS
    987	0x3DB	Status Memorypositionen CKM [3]	109	0x6D	SM_FA
    988	0x3DC	Konfiguration Licht CKM [3]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    989	0x3DD	Status Licht CKM [4]	112	0x70	LM
    990	0x3DE	Konfiguration Klima CKM [5]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    991	0x3DF	Status Klima CKM [6]	120	0x78	IHKA
    992	0x3E0	Konfiguration ALC CKM [1]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    993	0x3E1	Status ALC CKM [1]	112	0x70	LM
    994	0x3E2	Konfiguration Heckklappe CKM [1]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    995	0x3E3	Status Heckklappe CKM [1]	107	0x6B	HKL
    1001	0x3E9	Marker 1 [1]	255	0xFF	unbekannt
    1002	0x3EA	Marker 2 [3]	126	0x7E	Diagnosetool_K_CAN_System
    1003	0x3EB	Marker 3 [1]	125	0x7D	Diagnosetool_PT_CAN
    1006	0x3EE	Anforderung Fehlermeldung [1]	255	0xFF	unbekannt
    1007	0x3EF	OBD Daten Motor (3)	18	0x12	DME1/DDE1
    1008	0x3F0	Konfiguration Licht Erweitert CKM [1]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    1009	0x3F1	Status Licht Erweitert CKM [1]	112	0x70	LM
    1012	0x3F4	Konfiguration Laderaumabdeckung CKM [1]	98	0x62	M_ASK/CCC_GW
    1013	0x3F5	Status Laderaumabdeckung CKM [1]	114	0x72	KBM
    1022	0x3FE	Anforderung CAN_Testtool SI-Bus [5]	126	0x7E	Diagnosetool_K_CAN_System
    1280	0x500	Datentransfer [1]	112	0x70	LM
    1280	0x500	Datentransfer [1]	120	0x78	IHKA
    1984	0x7C0	CAS Programmierung Bandende 1 (3)	64	0x40	CAS
    1985	0x7C1	CAS Programmierung Bandende 2 (3)	255	0xFF	TOOL_BANDENDE_CAS
    1986	0x7C2	CAS Applikationsnachricht 1 (3)	64	0x40	CAS
    1987	0x7C3	CAS Applikationsnachricht 2 (3)	255	0xFF	TOOL_BANDENDE_CAS
    1152	0x480	Netzwerkmanagement	0	0x0	KGM
    1153	0x481	Netzwerkmanagement	1	0x1	ACSM
    1154	0x482	Netzwerkmanagement	2	0x2	SZL_LWS
    1170	0x492	Netzwerkmanagement	18	0x12	DDE1/DME1
    1174	0x496	Netzwerkmanagement	22	0x16	AFS
    1175	0x497	Netzwerkmanagement	23	0x17	EKP
    1176	0x498	Netzwerkmanagement	24	0x18	DKG/EGS_MECH/EGS_MECH+NAVI/SMG/SMG_M
    1177	0x499	Netzwerkmanagement	25	0x19	VGSG
    1179	0x49B	Netzwerkmanagement	27	0x1B	VVT1
    1180	0x49C	Netzwerkmanagement	28	0x1C	LDM
    1182	0x49E	Netzwerkmanagement	30	0x1E	VVT2
    1184	0x4A0	Netzwerkmanagement	32	0x20	RDC
    1185	0x4A1	Netzwerkmanagement	33	0x21	ACC+NAVI/ACC_Modul
    1187	0x4A3	Netzwerkmanagement	35	0x23	ARS_Modul
    1188	0x4A4	Netzwerkmanagement	36	0x24	CVM_V
    1189	0x4A5	Netzwerkmanagement	37	0x25	RSC_VDA/SC_CT/SC_VDA
    1191	0x4A7	Netzwerkmanagement	39	0x27	PGS
    1193	0x4A9	Netzwerkmanagement	41	0x29	DSC_CT/DSC_RB/DXC_RB
    1206	0x4B6	Netzwerkmanagement	54	0x36	TEL_BPI/TEL_JAP/TEL_MULF
    1207	0x4B7	Netzwerkmanagement	55	0x37	AMP_TOP
    1208	0x4B8	Netzwerkmanagement	56	0x38	EHC
    1209	0x4B9	Netzwerkmanagement	57	0x39	EDCK_Modul
    1210	0x4BA	Netzwerkmanagement	58	0x3A	KHM
    1211	0x4BB	Netzwerkmanagement	59	0x3B	JNAV
    1212	0x4BC	Netzwerkmanagement	60	0x3C	CDC
    1213	0x4BD	Netzwerkmanagement	61	0x3D	HUD
    1216	0x4C0	Netzwerkmanagement	64	0x40	CAS
    1217	0x4C1	Netzwerkmanagement	65	0x41	DWA
    1220	0x4C4	Netzwerkmanagement	68	0x44	MDS/SHD
    1221	0x4C5	Netzwerkmanagement	69	0x45	RLS/RLS
    1227	0x4CB	Netzwerkmanagement	75	0x4B	VM
    1232	0x4D0	Netzwerkmanagement	80	0x50	Notstrom-Sirene
    1235	0x4D3	Netzwerkmanagement	83	0x53	IBOC
    1236	0x4D4	Netzwerkmanagement	84	0x54	SDARS
    1237	0x4D5	Netzwerkmanagement	85	0x55	ISpeechBox
    1239	0x4D7	Netzwerkmanagement	87	0x57	NVC
    1241	0x4D9	Netzwerkmanagement	89	0x59	aLBV_FA
    1242	0x4DA	Netzwerkmanagement	90	0x5A	aLBV_BF
    1243	0x4DB	Netzwerkmanagement	91	0x5B	DAB
    1244	0x4DC	Netzwerkmanagement	92	0x5C	Behoerde
    1245	0x4DD	Netzwerkmanagement	93	0x5D	TLC
    1246	0x4DE	Netzwerkmanagement	94	0x5E	GWS
    1247	0x4DF	Netzwerkmanagement	95	0x5F	FLA
    1248	0x4E0	Netzwerkmanagement	96	0x60	Kombi
    1250	0x4E2	Netzwerkmanagement	98	0x62	CCC_GW/M_ASK
    1251	0x4E3	Netzwerkmanagement	99	0x63	CCC_MM
    1252	0x4E4	Netzwerkmanagement	100	0x64	PDC
    1253	0x4E5	Netzwerkmanagement	101	0x65	SZM/SZM_MIT_KBUS
    1255	0x4E7	Netzwerkmanagement	103	0x67	ZBE/ZBE_LO
    1259	0x4EB	Netzwerkmanagement	107	0x6B	HKL
    1261	0x4ED	Netzwerkmanagement	109	0x6D	SM_FA/SM_FA_KBUS
    1262	0x4EE	Netzwerkmanagement	110	0x6E	SM_BF/SM_BF_KBUS
    1264	0x4F0	Netzwerkmanagement	112	0x70	LM/LM_ALC
    1265	0x4F1	Netzwerkmanagement	113	0x71	AHM
    1266	0x4F2	Netzwerkmanagement	114	0x72	KBM
    1267	0x4F3	Netzwerkmanagement	115	0x73	CID_C/CID_C_H
    1272	0x4F8	Netzwerkmanagement	120	0x78	IHKA
    1274	0x4FA	Netzwerkmanagement	122	0x7A	SH_ZH
    1277	0x4FD	Netzwerkmanagement	125	0x7D	Diagnosetool_PT_CAN
    1278	0x4FE	Netzwerkmanagement	126	0x7E	Diagnosetool_K_CAN_System
    1289	0x509	Netzwerkmanagement	137	0x89	Xenon_Scheinwerfer_Links_ALC
    1290	0x50A	Netzwerkmanagement	138	0x8A	Xenon_Scheinwerfer_Rechts_ALC
    1291	0x50B	Netzwerkmanagement	139	0x8B	CNV
    1393	0x571	Netzwerkmanagement	241	0xF1	Diagnosedose
    1408	0x580	Dienste	0	0x0	KGM
    1409	0x581	Dienste	1	0x1	ACSM
    1410	0x582	Dienste	2	0x2	SZL_LWS
    1426	0x592	Dienste	18	0x12	DDE1/DME1
    1430	0x596	Dienste	22	0x16	AFS
    1431	0x597	Dienste	23	0x17	EKP
    1432	0x598	Dienste	24	0x18	DKG/EGS_MECH/EGS_MECH+NAVI/SMG/SMG_M
    1433	0x599	Dienste	25	0x19	VGSG
    1435	0x59B	Dienste	27	0x1B	VVT1
    1436	0x59C	Dienste	28	0x1C	LDM
    1438	0x59E	Dienste	30	0x1E	VVT2
    1440	0x5A0	Dienste	32	0x20	RDC
    1441	0x5A1	Dienste	33	0x21	ACC+NAVI/ACC_Modul
    1443	0x5A3	Dienste	35	0x23	ARS_Modul
    1444	0x5A4	Dienste	36	0x24	CVM_V
    1445	0x5A5	Dienste	37	0x25	RSC_VDA/SC_CT/SC_VDA
    1447	0x5A7	Dienste	39	0x27	PGS
    1449	0x5A9	Dienste	41	0x29	DSC_CT/DSC_RB/DXC_RB
    1462	0x5B6	Dienste	54	0x36	TEL_BPI/TEL_JAP/TEL_MULF
    1463	0x5B7	Dienste	55	0x37	AMP_TOP
    1464	0x5B8	Dienste	56	0x38	EHC
    1465	0x5B9	Dienste	57	0x39	EDCK_Modul
    1466	0x5BA	Dienste	58	0x3A	KHM
    1467	0x5BB	Dienste	59	0x3B	JNAV
    1468	0x5BC	Dienste	60	0x3C	CDC
    1469	0x5BD	Dienste	61	0x3D	HUD
    1472	0x5C0	Dienste	64	0x40	CAS
    1473	0x5C1	Dienste	65	0x41	DWA
    1476	0x5C4	Dienste	68	0x44	MDS/SHD
    1477	0x5C5	Dienste	69	0x45	RLS/RLS
    1483	0x5CB	Dienste	75	0x4B	VM
    1488	0x5D0	Dienste	80	0x50	Notstrom-Sirene
    1491	0x5D3	Dienste	83	0x53	IBOC
    1492	0x5D4	Dienste	84	0x54	SDARS
    1493	0x5D5	Dienste	85	0x55	ISpeechBox
    1495	0x5D7	Dienste	87	0x57	NVC
    1497	0x5D9	Dienste	89	0x59	aLBV_FA
    1498	0x5DA	Dienste	90	0x5A	aLBV_BF
    1499	0x5DB	Dienste	91	0x5B	DAB
    1500	0x5DC	Dienste	92	0x5C	Behoerde
    1501	0x5DD	Dienste	93	0x5D	TLC
    1502	0x5DE	Dienste	94	0x5E	GWS
    1503	0x5DF	Dienste	95	0x5F	FLA
    1504	0x5E0	Dienste	96	0x60	Kombi
    1506	0x5E2	Dienste	98	0x62	CCC_GW/M_ASK
    1507	0x5E3	Dienste	99	0x63	CCC_MM
    1508	0x5E4	Dienste	100	0x64	PDC
    1509	0x5E5	Dienste	101	0x65	SZM/SZM_MIT_KBUS
    1511	0x5E7	Dienste	103	0x67	ZBE/ZBE_LO
    1515	0x5EB	Dienste	107	0x6B	HKL
    1517	0x5ED	Dienste	109	0x6D	SM_FA/SM_FA_KBUS
    1518	0x5EE	Dienste	110	0x6E	SM_BF/SM_BF_KBUS
    1520	0x5F0	Dienste	112	0x70	LM/LM_ALC
    1521	0x5F1	Dienste	113	0x71	AHM
    1522	0x5F2	Dienste	114	0x72	KBM
    1523	0x5F3	Dienste	115	0x73	CID_C/CID_C_H
    1528	0x5F8	Dienste	120	0x78	IHKA
    1530	0x5FA	Dienste	122	0x7A	SH_ZH
    1533	0x5FD	Dienste	125	0x7D	Diagnosetool_PT_CAN
    1534	0x5FE	Dienste	126	0x7E	Diagnosetool_K_CAN_System
    1545	0x609	Dienste	137	0x89	Xenon_Scheinwerfer_Links_ALC
    1546	0x60A	Dienste	138	0x8A	Xenon_Scheinwerfer_Rechts_ALC
    1547	0x60B	Dienste	139	0x8B	CNV
    1649	0x671	Dienste	241	0xF1	Diagnosedose
    4095	0xFFF	unbekannt	255	0xFF	Sender unbekannt

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    Thaniel, I was digging through tool32 and found this table that seems to define what many of the various CAN IDs are for, and where they originate. Might be helpful
    Great find! Thanks. I need to get back to playing with this again :-)

My Cars
    2005 M3 & 2004 330i
    I should also note that the table is from an E60 file. The identifications should still be correct, but some of the source modules may not match your data since the JBE module in the E90s combines the functionality of a few different modules in the E60.

I can't find a similar table in any of the JBE prg files.

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    Good to know. Bet a lot of it is similar.

Already see some Can ID's the list I want to capture and try.....

My Cars
    another car
    The communication should be OK, I can't see any errors using a protocol analyzer, all messages are ACKed. The fault tolerant side using a single line (the other is not connected), while the ground pulled CAN line shifts the signal to the 0-2.3V values, which should be anough for the fault tolerance. The only problem is the lack of the terminal resistors, however it looks like, that this small wire survives without them. I already have the fault tolerant transceivers, so I will change to that soon.

I think I made some small progress again. I can move the fuel indicator. I didn't find out what are the right values, but it is moving. Also, if you give wrong values, it will stop and display empty fuel. I was also able to set speed. I think I understand the counter in the messages. The problem again is that the pointer moves and then returns to zero. It should be again some kind of error detection, probably a lack of other values. If I set the pointer before ignition, it does not move at all. I made a short movie on it and I can share my code (using mbed) in PM as well.

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    I can move the fuel indicator. I didn't find out what are the right values, but it is moving. Also, if you give wrong values, it will stop and display empty fuel.
    The KOMBI doesn't just blindly put the values up on the gauge. If they don't make sense it believes they are in error and ignores them. I read this example in an BMW E46 document and expect they continued this for the E9x. Example the Fuel cannot go down rapidly. The engine can only use the fuel so fast. It can only go UP fast (filling the tank). If the fuel level drops quickly in the E46 it assumes a bad fuel sender and then switches to calculating the remaining fuel based on fuel consumption measurements instead of the fuel level measurement until the car is shut off again. There are computers in there. It's not a free for all :-)

I was also able to set speed. I think I understand the counter in the messages. The problem again is that the pointer moves and then returns to zero.
    Yah I fooled with it a bit the other day and There must be a bit more to that speed message than what posted. I would recommend getting some samples of that message and trying to find the details. I'm more interested in simulating the DME than the whole car or I'd look at it :-) but it is interesting. If you find the key to that message feel free to share here.

My Cars
    BMW E90
    Hi,

I have managed to send the 0x130 (every 100ms) and 0x26E (every 200ms) messages to wake up the KOMBI. However, it is doing some kind of reset since it is continuously beeping and flashing error lights. In fact, when I send the RPM message of 1500RPM, the needle goes from 0 to 1500, back to 0 and again to 1500 repetitively.

I am trying to make the KOMBI pretend that it is in a real car with its engine running i.e. displaying the time and odometer. Maybe the KOMBI is waiting for some specific messages other than the 0x130 and 0x26E.

Does anyone have this problem, please? If yes, how did you managed to solve it, please?

Thanks,
    Robert

My Cars
    E53, E90, Triumph GT6
    In the data TerraPhantm supplied it suggested that ARBID 381 might be the one to try for oil level "0x381 Elektronischer Motorölmessstab"

I finally gave it a try. I hunted through some logs and found that it is sent VERY seldom. Every few min. So many logs didn't capture it at all. Anyway it does control the oil level. Seems that the bar and the message are controlled separately. Or in other words I could have the bar at min but make the words Say OK. or +1Qt or >Max. And I could make the bar go to the middle. Haven't yet found how to make it go to full. Though I tried several combinations and none worked.

0x381 is a 2 byte message
    B0 -> 19= Bar at min, 35 is bar at half
    B1 -> F0 = "OK", F1 = ">MAX", F2 = "+1qt"

I took pictures but it looks just like it does in the car.

Oh. While I had it on I hooked up INPA and read the error messages in the KOMBI. There were tons complaining of missing can messages from all kinds of modules and some from my being mean to it while testing (Think all those cleared).

Thaniel

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast