Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: ► APEX | 18” EC-7 Group Buy 2016 (Round 2) — Up to $200 off per set!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

► APEX | 18” EC-7 Group Buy 2016 (Round 2) — Up to $200 off per set!

APEX 18” EC-7 Group Buy (Round II)

Everyone’s been requesting a similar deal since our successful Q1 Group Buy. Well here it is again! All 18” BMW fitments are offered in this deal except for a few individual finishes that are on extended backorder.

With over 40 part numbers offered in this deal and totally unpredictable demand, this deal will certainly have some backorders, but we’re on it. We’ll be allocating units from our in-house stock, factory warehouse, and pre-scheduled production runs. We’ve already started more production based on our predicted demand with the goal of reducing any delays as much as possible.

That means most orders will ship as planned, but some orders will be backordered for 2-6 weeks. Anyone who ends up backordered will be notified after the deal closes. They’ll have the choice to change their order to something we have in stock, or cancel with a full refund if they don’t want to wait. Backorders aren’t charged until they ship.

To minimize the chances of being affected by a backorder we recommend completing checkout as early as possible during the payment phase. We’ve also given everyone the opportunity to set back-up color preferences this time. That allows participants to receive priority for back-up finish availability if their first choice is sold out. Please note we cannot determine stock availability prior to the deal closing. We only know order availability after the deal is closed and all site calculations are complete.

I want to know more about APEX wheels. Where can I learn more about them?

All APEX wheels are highly regarded and fully verified with official JWL and VIA certifications for every single size and offset. We created these wheels to inspire confidence during track days, race events, and everyday driving. Click here to learn everything about APEX wheels. The quality of information is worth your time!

What’s different about our Group Buy?

Joining Group Buy deals via forums is traditionally a very manual process. Since our deals have grown so large over time, we are working with a new tool to organize these deals in a single, well organized location. This deal is entirely managed on GroupBuyParts.com where you can pay, follow, and even discuss the deal’s status.

How do I participate?

Visit the official Deal Dashboard on GroupBuyParts.com. From there, you can show your interest by joining our feeler list. You’ll receive an email reminder when the deal officially opens. When the deal is live and accepting payments, you can complete checkout and pay for your order from the same page. All product details, member participants, and discussions can be found on that Dashboard.

What if I have some questions?

No problem! Just contact us at expert@apexraceparts.com. Please avoid sending us Private Messages as they do not automatically go into our ticketing system and will experience a delay for responses.

Want to see how they look?

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

We've brought our EC-7 18" Group Buy back for another round! Sign up today!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

We've heard your requests and brought it back! Sign up for our 18" EC-7 Group Buy today!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

We have 78 members interested so far! Lets keep the momentum going

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

Our Payment Phase goes live tomorrow! You don't want to miss out on this opportunity to save big our 18" EC-7 wheels!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

Only 2 days left to participate in this group buy! Don't miss out on this amazing deal!

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    UPDATE:

We are on the last day of the group buy! You have till midnight PST to submit your pledge. Here is an update posted to the group buy site:

We're nearing the close of this deal and it's progressing very well.

Of the 65 members who haven't pledged yet, we only need 15 more of them to complete checkout before everyone is guaranteed the max discount of $200 off + free shipping*.

We spoke to a number of you while giving fitment advice and found that many of you were originally planning to wait until your desired discount was reached before joining. We know this site is new and a bit confusing, so we want to clarify that waiting does not work as a strategy for Group Buys. Luckily everyone we spoke to directly about this quickly understood why waiting is so bad.

The pledging system is what makes Group Buys different from sales and auctions. Applying an eBay sniping strategy to a Group Buy will result in failure, and we'd like to help everyone in this deal avoid that unnecessary mistake. This deal could already be at the max discount right now if everyone used the tool as intended.

Take two minutes and pledge at whatever discount you need as a minimum to participate. You're at zero risk of paying more than that price, and you'll get all additional savings the deal unlocks. The site can auto convert all the pending pledges into "on board" orders as the selected discount tiers are unlocked.

Many of the members who are pledged in this deal are already set to auto convert when higher discount tiers are reached. You can see where everyone pledged by checking out the "members" tab.

In summary, if you'd like to buy at the max discount price, then you need to checkout right now to make sure the deal reaches that level. If that goal is missed by even one person, then most orders will be auto cancelled. If you're already pledged, then help ensure you save the most possible by sharing the deal.

Thank you,

Eddy Pintacsi - CEO
    APEX Race Parts