Thread: First Bummer with ECS Tuning

My Cars
    1997 E36 M3

First Bummer with ECS Tuning

Ordered the Mishimoto E36 fan shroud kit with NPT sensor harness and a black Mishimoto expansion tank. Received the shroud kit with push in probe wiring and a polished aluminum expansion tank...

Obviously ruined the weekend plans and I also have to send back the entire fan shroud kit (not just the wire harness) because there is only one part number?

First bad experience with ECS Tuning...
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Cosmetic: ZHP ///M Shift Knob, ZKW Ellipsoids, Reiger GT Cup front Spoiler, 35% Tint, Prolumen 50 watt Digital HID, UUD 35 watt HID Fogs, Custom Euro Plate, CF Roundals, CF shift surround, CF glove box moulding, CF Guage overlay, CF Sunroof switch panel, Gunmetal guage rings, Black Leather Vaders (front and rear), Predator Orion Angel eyes, LED turn signals, side markers, and license plate bulbs, led interior lighting, custom re-covered, headliner,motion motorsports underpanel, one-off iPhone docking station, alpine head unit,
    Perfomance:, M50 manifold, Cosmos CAI, MZ3 SSK, DSSR, Derlin shift selector bushings, ASC Delete, Custom Twin Muffler Magnaflow Exhaust, UUC pullies, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
    Suspension: GC coilovers with Koni adjustable shocks, Staggared LTWs Custom Painted Graphite Gunmetal (17.5mm spacers front - 12mm Spacers rear) Hankook V12 tires
    DynoJet: 212whp (BONE STOCK) --Dyno With above mods TBD

My Cars
    1997 E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by M3MPHIS View Post
    Ordered the Mishimoto E36 fan shroud kit with NPT sensor harness and a black Mishimoto expansion tank. Received the shroud kit with push in probe wiring and a polished aluminum expansion tank... Obviously ruined the weekend plans and I also have to send back the entire fan shroud kit (not just the wire harness) because there is only one part number? First bad experience with ECS Tuning...
    Should add tho: customer service has been helpful so far, just pissed I planned the work and got excited, just to have to send everything back.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Cosmetic: ZHP ///M Shift Knob, ZKW Ellipsoids, Reiger GT Cup front Spoiler, 35% Tint, Prolumen 50 watt Digital HID, UUD 35 watt HID Fogs, Custom Euro Plate, CF Roundals, CF shift surround, CF glove box moulding, CF Guage overlay, CF Sunroof switch panel, Gunmetal guage rings, Black Leather Vaders (front and rear), Predator Orion Angel eyes, LED turn signals, side markers, and license plate bulbs, led interior lighting, custom re-covered, headliner,motion motorsports underpanel, one-off iPhone docking station, alpine head unit,
    Perfomance:, M50 manifold, Cosmos CAI, MZ3 SSK, DSSR, Derlin shift selector bushings, ASC Delete, Custom Twin Muffler Magnaflow Exhaust, UUC pullies, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
    Suspension: GC coilovers with Koni adjustable shocks, Staggared LTWs Custom Painted Graphite Gunmetal (17.5mm spacers front - 12mm Spacers rear) Hankook V12 tires
    DynoJet: 212whp (BONE STOCK) --Dyno With above mods TBD

My Cars
    BMW
    Sorry to hear about the issue. My CS staff should be able to take care of you rather quickly. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

-James

My Cars
    2006 325xi Sportwagon
    Quote Originally Posted by ECSTuning View Post
    Sorry to hear about the issue. My CS staff should be able to take care of you rather quickly. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

-James
    Seems that there is something up with posting links to ecstuning. I have tried to post links to parts people are looking for. The links appear fine in the thread. But when you click the link, it goes to some nonsensical web page. What is up with that?

ie.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...t/64536936557/