Thread: Looking for a shop in OKC area

My Cars
    02 530i

Looking for a shop in OKC area

I am about to replace my rear control arms, end links, ball joints, and front and rear shocks/struts and wheel bearings on my e39. Obviously I'm going to need an alignment. I also have a new set of Continental DWS06's I need mounted and balanced.

So I'm looking for a shop the can do road force balancing and a good 4 wheel alignment for an e39. Anyone have any ideas?

Oh, also if anyone near OKC has the ball joint press tool they are willing to loan me for the weekend, that would be awesome!

Thanks

My Cars
    1997 M3
    Eurosport down in Norman has the most stellar reputation, but there are also a few other spots some people who have lived here longer might know. On a stock suspension, alignment shouldn't be rocket science though so you could possibly just take it somewhere like discount tire - I had a great experience the one time I went to the one on N. Penn south of Memorial.

1997 M3 (SOLD) :o 2000 528i Sport (SOLD)

My Cars
    1995 BMW 840Ci
    Go to Penn Automotive. Phen used to be the lead mechanic at Jackie Cooper until he got tired of their BS. So he opened his own shop. Great guy, great prices. Won't try to sell you something you don't need. I have used Phen for over 20 years!! NOBODY better in OKC
    Last edited by awacsdavid; 04-28-2016 at 01:27 AM.

My Cars
    1995 BMW 840Ci
    Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    Eurosport down in Norman has the most stellar reputation, but there are also a few other spots some people who have lived here longer might know. On a stock suspension, alignment shouldn't be rocket science though so you could possibly just take it somewhere like discount tire - I had a great experience the one time I went to the one on N. Penn south of Memorial.
    Discount tire ONLY does tires. No alignments, no oil changes, etc. Hibdon does it all