Autogeek.net Car Care Products
** 10% off @ Autogeek.net - PinnacleWax.com & Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

Thread: re post phone messed up can anyone help me with brake dust stuck on my polished lip?

My Cars
    2007 328i sedan

Exclamation re post phone messed up can anyone help me with brake dust stuck on my polished lip?

Hey bimmer friends well last week I bought an 03 525I m sport with some beautiful 19s but downside It had major brake dust on the polished lip. I tried to clean them got most of it off but I still got some stubborn stain like on then theres nothing eating it or cratered in its just like over the clear coat. If anyone has delt woth and solved this without having to sand it please help me thanks guys appreciate everything sorry about the pics my phone isnt very good metro :p but tomorrow I can get clear pics with my nikon hopefully its enough to tell thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    87 635 CSi, 88 560SL, 97
    What product have you tried thus far?

My Cars
    2007 328i sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylix View Post
    What product have you tried thus far?
    hey there kaylix i used sonax at the end with some of my friends dealer ship paste he made then i polished with mothers mag and alumi polish and turned out like this.
    DSC_0063.jpg