Thread: Southeast Spring BMW Brodeo 2016

My Cars
    (x2) 89 325i, 02 325i

Moon Southeast Spring BMW Brodeo 2016

**NOTE: Yes, this event was started by E30 enthusiasts but contrary to popular belief we invite all BMW owners that want to attend. We have many E21, E34, E36, E46, E90, E60, and 1 Series owners that attend this event.

This event is intended for mature responsible adults over the age of 18. It is not considered a family friendly event. You might even consider not bringing a girlfriend or significant other.

While most events are well organized and cultured this event is geared toward shadetree mechanics, tinkerers, and enthusiasts that actually drive their cars.

Each day generally consists of eating, driving all day, and drinking around a campfire in what I can only describe as frat party for car guys in a field. Lots of dick jokes and car talk.***

Registration & Payment Link:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...7#.Vvh-quIrLX4

Facebook Event Registration & Discussion Here:

(Its a private event and Facebook won't let us change that so unless you are friends with someone already invited or attending you may not be able to view it. If you have issues please send me a friend request and I will get you on the list: https://www.facebook.com/rkadunce)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1208158985861101/

Overview:

The Southeast BMW Brodeo is a 3 day camp out gathering of BMW driving enthusiasts from across the southeast in the Appalachian / Smoky Mountain region. A chance to enjoy both the beautiful Appalachian mountains and all the curvy roads it has to offer including US129 The Tail of the Dragon, Blue Ridge Parkway, Cherohala Skyway, and many other great roads of the Smoky Mountain region.

This marks the 9th year of our biannual gathering that includes group drives on some great roads, plenty of group campfire time, free beer, and beautiful wildness camping. We are camping out at Smoky Mountain Meadows Campground in Bryson City, NC.

OGs know the early bird drill.

Event registration for a group tent site is $10/day or you can upgrade to a shaded private site next to the creek for $16/day.

You can sign up for 1-4 days.

Registration reserves your spot on the group campsite and covers the tons of firewood burned over the 3 days we are there.

The campgrounds also offers free WIFI, hots showers, laundry service, ice & snacks, and sites with electrical / water utility hookups.

**NOTE: This is very much an adult oriented event. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian and all attendees are expected to be licensed and properly insured before going on group drives.**

BEWARE THAT THIS IS AN 18+ ADULT ORIENTED EVENT!

Consider yourself warned.. Now onto some highlights of the event!

:
    Last edited by RobertK; 03-27-2016 at 11:23 PM.