Thread: dinan e30 m3 vs. 325 vert on I5

My Cars
    Audi RS4. BMW S1000RR.

dinan e30 m3 vs. 325 vert on I5

last nite me and kyle (dakarE36) were rollin down to tacoma to work on his 95 m3.

we were doing about 70 when i notice an e30 m3 a little ways ahead, so of course i step on it a little to get up to him. as i approach i notice he has dinan badge on the trunk. so im really excited to run not only an e30 m3 but now a dinan m3!

as i got next to him, i notice the roll cage and race buckets (oh shit!), so i threw a couple revs at him then take off a little to smash the point home. luckily i only stepped on it a little cuz a cop was lurking in the median a few hundred feet away. luckily the cop didnt pull out.

as the e30 m3 and us got out of the cops eyesight and did some traffic cutting we get a small opening and line up.

remember i had 1 passenger with me. i also had just gotten a full tank of gas. and about 40lbs worth of tools in the trunk

so i as get up next to him,match speed, and find 3 gear he jams on it, "fuck he got a jump" so instantly he pulls a 1/4 lenght on me (from 60mph). as i shifted to fourth he gained another 1/4-1/2 lenght. we took it to 90 and i shut it down (no ricerflyby's!)

it ended up being the dinan e30 m3 pulled about 1 and 1/4 lenghts, with the jump and me having alot of extra weight.

not to bad for a 325 vert.

now just wait til i get the odb1 3.2 swap

if the owner of the dinan e30 m3 is on here, nice run, lets do it again sometime.

My Cars
    Cosmos 740iL Sport

I'm nothing short of Impressed as far as M50's are concerned...Nice car and Nice Driving!