BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: WTB: E36 M3 Coupe or Sedan in the North East or the South

My Cars
    Subaru WRX

WTB: E36 M3 Coupe or Sedan in the North East or the South

Hello guys and gals

I am looking to buy a clean title E36 M3 in either the NYC area (I'm going to school in the Bronx) or in the Piedmont North Carolina area.

I am interested in either a sedan or coupe years 97-99 with less than 150,000 miles. I'm not too concerned about the paint color but the paint must be in good condition and there can't be any major dents or dings on the car. My budget is less than $10k and I'm trying to find a 3 owner or less example. The interior has to be in fairly decent condition, no rips or ruffles in the leather and all the speakers, indicators, etc must be in working condition. Looking for tires with a good amount of tread on them and wheels that aren't too scuffed or curbed. This E36 M3 also needs to have all of the preventative maintenance (and records) that these cars need with this kind of mileage (thermostat, cooling system, VANOS, etc.) already completed. I'm not looking for a project car I'm just looking for a reliable and well kept E36 M3. Upgrades would be nice but really the only things I would like to see on this car is an exhaust, short throw shifter, and maybe upgraded suspension although these aren't necessarily high priority. No rust, no automatics, and no convertibles please.

So if you or someone you know has something similar to this for sale let me know! Thanks!
    Last edited by 123LM; 02-01-2016 at 06:46 PM.

My Cars
    Subaru WRX

WTB: E36 M3 Coupe or Sedan in the North East or the South

Hey guys and gals

Not quite sure why there is no text with my original thread so I'll post a reply with what I am looking for.

I am located in New York City (I go to school in the Bronx) but would also be willing to look for a car in the Piedmont North Carolina area.

I am looking for a E36 M3 sedan or coupe with 150,000 miles or less. Color is not a priority but the paint needs to be in good condition with no peeling or major dents or dings. I am looking for a clean title, well taken care of, 3 owner or less example. I am not picky about much but the interior needs to be in pretty fair condition. No rips or ruffles in the leather and all indicators, buttons, etc must be in working condition. I am looking for an E36 that has had all of the preventative maintenance these cars need done with this many miles on them (thermostat, cooling system, VANOS, etc.) My budget is $10k or less. Any upgrades would be nice nice but I would really like to see a short throw shifter and an exhaust already installed. The tires must be fairly new and wheels cannot be scuffed or curbed. No rust, no automatics, and no convertibles.

If you or someone you know has an E36 M3 that they're ready to sell with most of this criteria let me know!