Hey guys and gals.

Looking for an E36 M3 in either the NYC area (I'm located in the Bronx for school) or in the Piedmont North Carolina area (would travel if the car was nice enough).

I'm looking for cars priced below $10,000 with less than 150,000 miles on them. I would prefer a sedan but wouldn't mind a coupe. Color is not a concern as long as the clear coat isn't peeling and there aren't any serious dings or dents. Needs to have a clean title and be in perfect working condition. I need an E36 with ALL of the preventive maintenance done that these cars need at this type of mileage, I'm not looking for a project car. No rust. The interior must be in fair condition, I am not looking for an E36 with ANY kinds of rips or holes in the seats. Tires need to have a decent amount of tread on them and wheels need to be unscuffed or curbed. Trying to stay with a car that has had no more than three owners.

Let me know if you know of someone or have the car I'm looking for. I'd love to take it for a drive and see if we can work something out.