Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets talk axle tech. Pics, info, expereinces, etc

My Cars
    '97 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters Stoch View Post
    no way will you get it in.
    That's what she said

Sent from my GTX3582R
    '97 M3, Estoril blue, 2 dr, euro 6-spd, EFR 9180 divided T4 .92 IWG, RK tuning, CP 8.5:1 pistons, Eagle rods, Schrick cams, L19 11 mm ARP studs, O-ringed block, Supertech stainless/inconel valves, Supertech springs & Ti retainers, ported head, S54 oil pump/pan, 80 lb. injectors, OBD1 intake manifold, Steedspeed twin scroll T4, 3.5" SS exhaust, eBoost2 EBC, HFS-4 W/M injection, AEM Failsafe, Zeitronix data logger, Racelogic TC, OpenOBC w. ethanol %, Ireland Eng. engine mounts, UUC black tranny mounts w. enforcers, UUC twin disc feramic, ARC-8's, MCS 2-ways, Z3 rack, Rallyroad strut bar, X brace, Eibach sway bars, Ground Control LCAB bushings, Bimmerworld RTAB's, Powerflex subframe bushings, 210 4-clutch LSD, Stoptech BBK, titainium shims, steel braided lines, brake cooling ducts.

My Cars
    e30 m30 hx50
    Hi,
    Sorry that I write into this old thread, but I didn't want to start a new one. I want to convert to 3,2l m3 axles and have the opportunity to get the needed m3 3,2l trailing arms, but unfortunately there are no axles in it. The part number of the trailing arms are 2227991. But i can't find this part number on realoem or other etks. So the only way to figure out whether these trailing arms are the correct ones, is to measure the inner diameter of the hub spline. The seller measured approximately 31 to 32mm (his caliper is broken he Sais). Could someone provide me the outer diameter from the m3 axle splines? I've been searching a long time but i can't find that info. Or maybe someone can at least tell me the spline diameter from non m e36 axles?

Thanks alot

Regards
    Özy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12