Thread: FS Awesome Aluminum 4x6 Track Trailer & Custom Hidden Trailer Hitch for Z3 M Coupe

My Cars
    01 Z3M Coupe

FS Awesome Aluminum 4x6 Track Trailer & Custom Hidden Trailer Hitch for Z3 M Coupe

NOW SPLITTING UP AND SELLING THE TRAILER & HITCH SEPARATELY

This set up works incredibly well and I'm, reluctantly selling it now that I've made more modifications to my Z3M making it more of a pure track car and less reliable and street friendly. So I'm now getting an open car hauler. This trailer is one-of-a-kind made of all aluminum except for the central beam and has a flip up top for easy access to contents. Empty it only weighs about 450 lbs and fully loaded only puts about 75lbs of weight on the ball. It has HD bearings and regular trailer size 14 inch tires on and industrial grade hardware with LED lights. The trailer tows effortlessly and I routinely traveled long distances at 75+ MPH without any problem at all. I have in fact tested it at triple digit speeds and it was rock stable. It's water tight, and can hold 8 tires plus a tool box, jack stands and a lot more. I added a spare tire, some braces from the body to the tongue, some adjustable stands at each corner in the rear so you can stand in it even when it's not hitched to the car and a shelf so I could store my rather large jack underneath and strap it down as well as some shelving and a bike rack on the roof and the vinyl floor. I also purchased a heavy duty cover and have always kept it covered and tires/suspension off the ground in the winter. In fact I store my lawn mower and pressure washer in it over the winter months. The tires are in great shape, I've owned it for 3 years and serviced the bearings every year. A compatible trailer from hallmark not nearly as nice or functional sell for around $3500. When I go to the track the trailer gets more compliments than my car. The decals and the BMW Roundel can easily be removed. It kills me to sell it because I love the way it works and tows but I have to make this change. The barn doors swing completely out of the way when open and can be locked with the roof with a padlock when closed keeping the contents secure.

I have the hitch listed separately

Will sell the trailer including cover for $1250 or BR0.

Last edited by CMM3; 12-16-2015 at 01:53 PM.

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe '98 X3 3.0i
    Hi I'd like to buy the same trailer hitch for my car , is it available or possible to copy it ?
    Facebook's Z3M for trackday use (English and French spoken)

Subscribe and like it !
    https://www.facebook.com/Gatmobile/

My Cars
    2000 S54 - Mcoupe
    Ooooh man this is so badass!!!

My Cars
    02 LSB Z3M Coupe
    This is amazing. I wish you were closer.