Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 142

Thread: Let's see what your Z calls home. Garage Pics!

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Dallas, OR
    Posts
    8
    My Cars
    2001 BMW Z3 Roadster
    This is about as neat as my garage ever gets. I can just squeeze between the Z3 and the homebrew rack.

    20140504_174239.jpg

    Jerry

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    388
    My Cars
    2001 M Roadster
    image.jpg

    Just got home from a vacation to this. As my anniversary present.

    This garage hasn't been useful for much beyond storage. So much so that I originally posted my OLD garage instead of my current one!

    While I was out the wife had a handyman use scrap materials from her retail store in the garage, wire up some electric and extra overhead lights and assemble this stainless steel top craftsman table with ball bearing drawers.

    It's not the full makeover she did in our Sacramento home but hell yeah I'll take it!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Not a BMW guy View Post
    She is one of the newer additions but it seems she is right at home.



    Now that's a broad spectrum collection. Solid! And indeed that M Coupe looks very much at home. I love all the tires. Proof they're not garage queens
    Last edited by esses; 01-14-2016 at 03:43 PM.
    My wheel bolts require more torque than your honda makes.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Jersey
    Posts
    164
    My Cars
    Z3M, E39 M5
    Quote Originally Posted by esses View Post
    While I was out the wife had a handyman use scrap materialsbfrombher retail store in the garage, wire up some electric and extra overhead lights and assemble this stainless steel top craftsman table with ball bearing drawers.
    Sounds like a keeper!

    - - - Updated - - -

    My "garage".



    As a bonus I get a BMW dew banner every morning.


  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    388
    My Cars
    2001 M Roadster
    hah that dew banner is pretty dope! I bet that doesn't get old
    My wheel bolts require more torque than your honda makes.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    162
    My Cars
    02 M Coupe; 04 VW GLI;
    Never have figured out how to post decent size / quality pics here . . .
    Garage.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jreifler; 01-14-2016 at 04:29 PM.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    169
    My Cars
    1997 BMW Z3 1.9L
    Quote Originally Posted by pat955 View Post
    In the shop:
    Attachment 557098
    What is the info on the trunk spoiler? It looks amazing! Please share.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Timaru, New Zealand
    Posts
    755
    My Cars
    Two Z3 Roadsters 2L & 3L
    Shed needed a clean out to fit in the recently purchased Mora Red Z3. Think I'll try that excuse again with the wife the next time the shed needs a clean out.

    DSC_0091.jpgDSC_0095.jpgDSC_0098.jpg

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    388
    My Cars
    2001 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by jreifler View Post
    Never have figured out how to post decent size / quality pics here . . .
    Garage.jpg
    Awesome man cave Is that hardwood in your garage? How does that work with rain?
    My wheel bolts require more torque than your honda makes.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4
    My Cars
    2000 M Coupe
    Well, this is shameful, and please disregard the "grandstand" that the previous homeowners felt the need to construct.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arida Zona
    Posts
    26,050
    My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by esses View Post
    Just got home from a vacation to this. As my anniversary present.

    This garage hasn't been useful for much beyond storage. So much so that I originally posted my OLD garage instead of my current one!

    While I was out the wife had a handyman use scrap materials from her retail store in the garage, wire up some electric and extra overhead lights and assemble this stainless steel top craftsman table with ball bearing drawers.

    It's not the full makeover she did in our Sacramento home but hell yeah I'll take it!
    Beautiful!!! Im in the line for Customs right now headed home from my own vacation... When im back id love to see the new setup! I need to do an oil change and a few other things, maybe we can arrange a small day to do some maintenance now that theres room to breathe in your garage!

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    388
    My Cars
    2001 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by wareagleblonde View Post
    Well, this is shameful, and please disregard the "grandstand" that the previous homeowners felt the need to construct.
    Nothing shameful about that all! Frankly carports done right are pretty awesome. You can wash the car without moving it!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Beautiful!!! Im in the line for Customs right now headed home from my own vacation... When im back id love to see the new setup! I need to do an oil change and a few other things, maybe we can arrange a small day to do some maintenance now that theres room to breathe in your garage!
    Done! I've got a few small projects I need to do. Hardwire up the V1, wash/detail the car etc.
    My wheel bolts require more torque than your honda makes.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    162
    My Cars
    02 M Coupe; 04 VW GLI;
    Quote Originally Posted by esses View Post
    Awesome man cave Is that hardwood in your garage? How does that work with rain?
    It's actually a faux wood composite laid over the slab. Liquids wipe right up.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
    Posts
    31
    My Cars
    2014 Z4

  14. #64
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    12,339
    My Cars
    99-01 M Cpe & Rdts, X5M
    Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDSBEST View Post
    Wow, that's a gorgeous garage! Something to strive for, when I retire; btw, do I "know" that car (it looks familiar...)?

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    1,324
    My Cars
    2x 1997 BMW Z3 2.8
    Quote Originally Posted by RedZeddy View Post
    What is the info on the trunk spoiler? It looks amazing! Please share.
    I think it's modified replica of 3piece oem bumper. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-1999-...r/252249796689

    - - - Updated - - -

    I think it's worth checking this garage (like the 911 too):
    http://www.12-gaugegarage.com

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    388
    My Cars
    2001 M Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDSBEST View Post
    My wheel bolts require more torque than your honda makes.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
    Posts
    31
    My Cars
    2014 Z4
    Randy you are correct , it's Peter car from Long Island . I had it shipped to you when you were in Ohio . Twin Screw Super Charger , Rear Diff Upgrade and many other upgrades / repairs . I will give you a call soon. Thanks for the compliments.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Florida
    Posts
    2,122
    My Cars
    2000 M Roadster
    Changing the brake fluid.


  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    12,339
    My Cars
    99-01 M Cpe & Rdts, X5M
    Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDSBEST View Post
    Randy you are correct , it's Peter car from Long Island . I had it shipped to you when you were in Ohio . Twin Screw Super Charger , Rear Diff Upgrade and many other upgrades / repairs . I will give you a call soon. Thanks for the compliments.
    That's the one I was thinking of! I have enough trouble keeping people's real names straight; trying to keep them associated with a myriad of cryptic screen names is beyong my intelligence

    That really is a gorgeous, bright and clean garage though, just the kind of place that inspires you to do a good job, regardless of the project!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jbrannon7 View Post
    Changing the brake fluid.

    M Rdstr, lift, welder; should be minimum requirements for any enthusiast's garage!

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    O.C. Oregon
    Posts
    1,056
    My Cars
    E36-E367-E39-E53
    Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDSBEST View Post

    Amazing!! Just all around awesome. Great execution
    ​~Mike


  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    council bluffs, Ia
    Posts
    176
    My Cars
    97 Z3 90 Porsche S2
    I love the lifts. I wish I could figure away to justify to the wife. I am pretty sure I am adding a 87 supra to add to the fun. A lift would be helpful to bring all systems back to green. My wife was NOT happy when I broke it to her. Perhaps when I retire I can use old age as the excuse.☺

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,638
    My Cars
    '99 M Coupe
    Not mine, but someone on another board posted some shots of his newly built garage/ man cave,





    More HERE

    He happens to own a 00' M Coupe too. Wonder if he's a member here. Anyone recognize his car/ location - Turkey I believe.


  23. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    6,815
    My Cars
    M3, MZ3, 348TS, Chevelle
    That is awesome. I love the hoods with liveries as wall art.

    BMW M3 - Ferrari 348 - Chevrolet Chevelle

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Arida Zona
    Posts
    26,050
    My Cars
    z3
    I like that garage more than my last 3 homes combined

  25. #75
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    12,339
    My Cars
    99-01 M Cpe & Rdts, X5M
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I like that garage more than my last 3 homes combined
    And to me, therein lies the problem; it's not so much a garage anymore, as a room in the house that's big enough to put a car(s) in.

    A couch? Chairs? If six (6) people are in my garage, they better damn well have tools in their hands and getting something fabricated/built.
    No freeloading here!

    One day, just for kicks, I<script id="gpt-impl-0.2171866210466465" src="http://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_79.js"></script> want to pull my Healey into our living room__it'll fit through the double doors__though I'm SURE that Sue'd kill me (so if I ever post that pic, that's my way of saying goodbye...)



Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. *****OFFICIAL boston green let's see what you got
    By malter in forum BMW Rides & Events
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 12:43 PM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 01:03 PM
  3. Hired a lawyer...let's see what happens.
    By LLuke in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 03:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •