Thread: AA Turbo Parts For Sale

My Cars
    2002 330I

AA Turbo Parts For Sale

Alright, it is very likely that I will be parting out my turbo parts....so here they are....
    AA stage 2 turbocharger with oil lines, $400
    AA stg2 Intercooler-$1000
    AA Turbo Manifold tapped for external wastegate-$1200
    AA 3inch downpipe and external HKS wastegate with plumbing-$1000
    or buy the entire kit minus the injectors/software/plumbing-$4200
    The full kit will include all the little accessories like the oil pan tap, the downpipe suppor bracket, the modified HFM housing, K&N filter, apexi turbo timer, autometer guages all ready to plug and play (afr, boost, egt, volt, oil) amongst a few other goodies, I will also have some custom 3in plumbing ready for sale in a week or two, so anybody who wants a near complete kit for a fraction of the price, inquire within....I am MUCH more inclined to sell the full kit to somebody, and I have a few buyers lined up, but if it falls through, parts are up for sale....
    Rich
    "For A Second I Wish The Tide, Would Swallow Every Inch Of This City....."

My Cars
    2002 330I
    Ttt

My Cars
    05 Yukon Denali,01 MB s430,99 Tacoma,95 M3 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteM32
    Alright, it is very likely that I will be parting out my turbo parts....so here they are....
    AA stage 2 turbocharger with oil lines, $400
    AA stg2 Intercooler-$1000
    AA Turbo Manifold tapped for external wastegate-$1200
    AA 3inch downpipe and external HKS wastegate with plumbing-$1000
    or buy the entire kit minus the injectors/software/plumbing-$4200
    The full kit will include all the little accessories like the oil pan tap, the downpipe suppor bracket, the modified HFM housing, K&N filter, apexi turbo timer, autometer guages all ready to plug and play (afr, boost, egt, volt, oil) amongst a few other goodies, I will also have some custom 3in plumbing ready for sale in a week or two, so anybody who wants a near complete kit for a fraction of the price, inquire within....I am MUCH more inclined to sell the full kit to somebody, and I have a few buyers lined up, but if it falls through, parts are up for sale....
    Rich
    How much for the turbo inlet piping(CAI) is it the upper version that places the filter where the washer fluid tank sits...or the lower version that places the filter near the front bumper?
    1995 M3 Custom Turbo, Turbonetics T66 BB,72lb injectors, Sias Tuning PnP Tec 3, IBM T30,PLX M250 wideband O2 sensor,Blitz SBC-iD Built low CR 8.5:1 motor CP Pistons,ARP head & main studs,Metric Mechanic HP Valve springs,walbro 255hp,BMP FPR,Modified fuel rail # 6 SS feed line,3in ss custom magnaflow exhaust,Lower level turbo intake,AA six puck disc, Spec Stage IV PP ,AA differential bracket,AA strut tower brace,UUC UD Pullies,UUC short shifter,UUC tranny mounts,UUC clutch stop,Fluidyne HP radiator.M3 LTW wheels Est..1001 rwhp!

Http://members.cardomain.com/bassmasterM3
    (DIY custom turbo)

My Cars
    2002 330I
    It is the one that is where the washer fluid was
    Rich

My Cars
    Rich,

I'm gonna let this sit here another day and then move it to BST Parts forum, ok?

My Cars
    2002 330I
    Ok Dave, I cross-posted because of the nature of the parts for sale, since they are all FI?

My Cars
    Sure thing, man. Just post the link in this thread, and in a day or so, I'll bump it and lock it for you.