Thread: Dyno day near Flint, MI

My Cars
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP

Dyno day near Flint, MI on May 14, 2016

Hey everyone,

We're on!

I normally post over on e46fanatics a lot but I wanted to reach out and see if I could find other BMW owners in Michigan that might be interested in a dyno day.

I've got a line on a shop with a dynojet that will do 3 pulls for $60 per car if we get 10 or more people.

Date is May 14, 2016

PM me your email address and a phone number I can contact you at if you are interested.

I wont be sharing your contact information with anybody but myself, and it will be used solely for the purpose of coordinating this event.
    I'll primarily use email to communicate with those on the list, but may try to call you if I have trouble getting a response via email.

Lapeer dragway is like 20 minutes away from the dyno. This will be a fun Saturday.

They have a pretty decent setup, here is a pic of my car when I was there this summer:

The plywood doors in back open up to HUGE fans that suck air through the entire bay.

I'll come back to this thread regularly and see if I can build a list of people.

Any interest?
    Last edited by rkneeshaw; 02-28-2016 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Added date to the title

My Cars
    09 128i, 03 525iT, 95 M3
    I might be interested, so would like to stay in the loop. Live just down I-75 in Clarkston.

My Cars
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    Sounds good JPJ!

I have probably 5 people on the e90post that are interested, and a few on e46fanatics too.

Looking at May 14, 2016 as a probable date.

As soon as I get 10 people that want to commit, I'll call the shop and get it locked in.

My Cars
    2003 5301
    Definitely count me in... I live in Oakland county, so Flint is only a short drive...

Mark

My Cars
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    Awesome, I'll start making an attendee list soon and get PM's out to everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

ok folks, something weird happened. I updated the first post but it disappeared.

I tried creating a new thread but it requires moderator approval.

But, to sum it up, we're on! May 14, 2016. I've booked it with the shop. I need all interested parties to PM me your email address and phone number so I can put you on the list. I've PM'd a couple of you.

I wont be sharing your contact information with anybody but myself, and it will be used solely for the purpose of coordinating this event.
    I'll primarily use email to communicate with those on the list, but may try to call you if I have trouble getting a response via email.

Keep the interest coming! We can take up to 18 cars.

My Cars
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    Hey guys,

We have 18 slots we can fill.
    I have 9 people that want to go, but only 6 of them confirmed.

PM me if you would like to run on the dyno, $60 is a great deal!

My Cars
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    Update: I have 12 committed, and 4 interested not committed, which leaves 2-6 slots available.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to run.

Thanks folks!

My Cars
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    Two weeks to go!

I have 1 slot available still, since one driver had to back out.

There's a sweet lineup of cars. Everything from e30, e46, e9x, e39, M3's, M5's, etc.

If anyone wants to just come hang out, you're welcome to!

If you want to run on the dyno, send me a PM so I can get you some details and contact info.

My Cars
    2003 BMW 330ci
    Where is this place located? I'd love to come out and see these cars!

My Cars
    2005 BMW 335i Sedan
    I would be interested as well, Im trying to meet fellow owners and also see if I can find a shop that can do the rear subframe reinforcement on my car. I have a 2000 323ci.

My Cars
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP
    Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, for some reason I'm not getting email notifications so I didn't see your posts before the event. It would have been nice to meet you guys.